It’s hard to find a sweet tooth who refuses to eat up classic eclairs. In this article, we will tell you in detail how to cook eclairs, at what temperature to bake them, how to make choux pastry and much more. According to this recipe, eclairs have been baked more than once or more than one year, which is why I want to believe that the reviews will be only positive! Let's cook together. Write down, we will need ...
For choux pastry:
- 100 grams of butter;
- 250 milliliters of water;
- 150 grams of flour;
- egg - 5 pieces;
- a pinch of salt.
- butter - 400 grams;
- condensed milk - 1 can.
For sprinkling, you can use cocoa.
Eclairs with cream on condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- The first thing we do is prepare the dough: in a small saucepan, combine water, butter, add a pinch of salt. Stir constantly, bring to a boil.
- Then add flour to the boiling mass, stirring with a whisk until the flour is completely dissolved. Note that the finished dough is behind the walls and can be assembled in a lump.
- Remove from heat, cool the dough. Beat the dough with a mixer or combine, adding one egg at a time, without ceasing to beat. The dough should be quite elastic and at the same time malleable.
- Heat the oven to 220 ° C, cover the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Transfer the dough into a pastry bag or bag. And squeeze on a baking sheet strips 5-6 centimeters long.
- Bake eclairs for 20 minutes. In no case should you open the oven, otherwise the eclairs will fall off and you will not help them.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: beat the butter until white. Then add the gradually condensed milk. Beat until a homogeneous fluffy mass is obtained.
- Cool the finished eclairs and make an incision on each side, which you fill with cream using a pastry bag.
If desired, you can grease the eclairs with a thin layer of cream and sprinkle cocoa (I sprinkle the baby Nexvik cocoa).
To improve palatability, let the eclairs stand in the refrigerator for a while.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us! Also, be sure to try to cook special eclairs or eclairs eclairs for any filling.