This is one of my children's favorite treats. When I bake them, cookies fly away in years! Children simply adore him. Cookies "Red Velvet" turns out to be very tasty and delicate. In addition, this dish will decorate any children's holiday table.
- flour - 500 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- cocoa - 3 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- sugar - half a glass;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- milk - 4 tablespoons;
- vanillin - 1 teaspoon;
- food coloring (red);
- powdered sugar - 1 cup.
Cookies "Red Velvet". Step by step recipe
- To make our cookies, first sift the flour.
- Then add baking powder and cocoa to the flour. Mix well.
- We need the melted butter, so get it out of the refrigerator in advance.
- Add sugar to the butter and beat everything into a lush mass.
- Gradually add one egg each and continue to beat.
- Add vanillin, food coloring, milk and whisk everything again.
- Add flour and mix.
- From the dough we make small balls, and roll them in icing sugar.
- We lay the finished balls on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, at a distance from each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees in a preheated oven.
Attention! Do not let the balls brown. Lay out cookies only after it cools down. With love and care for you and your family, "I love to cook." We bring to your attention chocolate-nut cookies and iced cookies.