Today I want to share a recipe for cottage cheese balls that so quickly became my kids' favorite dish. True, in fact, not only children loved these sweet balls. When I cook them, in the kitchen, my husband is standing behind me with a plate and asking me to put fried koloboks to him. To be honest, balls of cottage cheese fly away on the move: everyone asks for an additive, so I cook them very often - especially on weekends. And why not cook such a wonderful and simple dish? After all, the most important thing is that there is cottage cheese, and in large quantities, and, as you know, it is one of the main sources of calcium for the body. Therefore, write down the recipe for our family, cook - and eat for health.
- sweet cheesecakes (without fillers) - 500 grams;
- wheat flour - 10 tablespoons;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- refined sunflower oil for frying.
Curd balls. Step by step recipe
- We take a deep bowl in which we will knead the mass for delicious curd balls. Sift wheat flour through a sieve. Add sugar, soda and mix well.
- Cottage cheese and eggs, preferably at room temperature, before we add them to our dry mass.
- Since I use baby cheese, I don’t take very much sugar. But if you are a sweet tooth, add to your liking. You can also add vanilla sugar for the flavor: one small bag will be enough.
- Add one baby curd and one egg each in a bowl. Mix everything thoroughly: first with a spatula or spoon, and then knead until a homogeneous consistency. The dough is ready.
- We will fry the curd balls in a large amount of refined sunflower oil. If you have a deep fryer, it will do an excellent job with this process. I don’t have it, so I use a stewpan: I pour oil into it about 4-5 centimeters. I put it on the stove to warm up (to maximum temperature).
- In the meantime, you can already begin to sculpt curd koloboks. The process is very exciting: you can safely attract children to it. Sprinkle the palms with flour a little, take a small piece of the curd mass and sculpt the gingerbread man. When the oil is already very hot, gently, using a spoon, lower the balls into the oil. It’s not worth turning them over. You just watch them get a golden crust almost instantly. They themselves also turn over and evenly fry on all sides.
- Be extremely careful and careful when frying. Hands, spoon and slotted spoon should be dry. Everyone knows what happens when water gets into a pan with oil. And here we have a very large amount of oil.
- Pull the finished balls of cottage cheese in oil using a slotted spoon and put on a paper towel for a minute: to remove excess sunflower oil.
- Serve only hot, with sour cream. You can also sprinkle with powdered sugar: they will look very appetizing like that. Although my households love them and are cold.
Try to cook this quick and simple dish - it can be wonderfully served for breakfast with cocoa or coffee. Sure: the result will amuse you. Everything turns out very sweet and gentle. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” continues to continue to search for tasty and healthy recipes for you. Cook with us. Enjoy your meal!