Most housewives look forward to the feast of the Holy Resurrection in order to prepare a curd cake for Easter. I would like to share with you a secret how to bake a light and tender curd cake. A few years ago, I watched a video with this recipe, and decided to cook it. My friends were delighted when savoring the sacred dessert. So to the point.
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- 350 grams of sugar;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- a bag of vanillin - 2 grams;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- 1 spoon of vinegar;
- 1-2 cups flour;
For the filling, you can use not only raisins, but also candied fruits, nuts.
Cottage cheese cake for Easter. Step by step recipe
To cook a delicious curd cake is the dream of any woman: especially on the eve of a great holiday. Many do not succeed in baking, because some mistakes are made. Now I will describe in detail the recipe for the cottage cheese cake, following which you will get the perfect Easter dessert.
- We take the eggs and break them into a bowl. We take out the mixer and begin to beat the mixture for about 3 minutes, until a thick foam forms. By the way, we will need to work with a mixer for almost the entire cooking period.
- Add sugar. At the same time, the mixer should work constantly, and sugar should be added gradually. Beat until completely dissolved.
- We take butter, melt it either in the oven or in the microwave. The liquid should not be hot: otherwise the eggs may curl. Pour the mixture into a whipped mass. We mix the ingredients with a mixer: the process should last at least 3 minutes.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix it well with the dough. You can take any milk with any indicator of fat content. Note: if cottage cheese with a noticeable acidity, then add more sugar. But do not overdo it, otherwise the dough will not be baked.
- After the cottage cheese is beaten to a homogeneous mass, pour a third of the flour into the dough. Mix all the components.
- Next, pour the mixture into a larger container.
- We extinguish the soda with vinegar in a separate bowl, then pour into the dough and mix very well with a mixer.
- Add vanillin in a small amount: approximately on the tip of the knife. I do not recommend adding vanilla sugar or an emulsion to this dough, as the taste may turn out different.
- Take the rest of the flour and start adding to the dough. It is important to consider that in the recipe for cottage cheese cake, 1 or 2 cups of flour is indicated. The amount of flour will depend on the fat content of the cottage cheese. In general, pour on the eye, so that a thick homogeneous mass is obtained: a little thicker than sour cream.
- Add raisins. As I said, you can add candied fruits and nuts. Beat everything with a mixer.
- We take the form: here a container of any material is suitable. It is better to choose dishes with a special center for a curd cake or small size.
- Lubricate well with oil (I always treat the molds with ordinary vegetable oil). We spread the dough and leave it on the table for about five minutes, so that it breathes a little.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees, then move the regulator to 160, and set the cake for 40 minutes. Note that each oven bakes differently, so it’s better to watch the dough and check it with a toothpick. By readiness, we get it.
So our cottage cheese cake without yeast is ready. You can decorate it with icing sugar, bisse and or Easter powder. On the site “I love to cook,” we have made a selection of recipes for the Easter holiday for you.