Delicious bagels from cottage cheese dough - here it is, happiness. Homemade cottage cheese pastry with the filling is very tender, soft, healthy and, of course, delicious. Bagels are cooked very quickly, from simple ingredients. Seductively appetizing sweet with jam prepared according to this recipe will appeal to your family and friends. I will tell you frankly that cottage cheese bagels are my favorite treat.
I propose to bake a delicate sweet at home with us!
- 260 grams of wheat flour;
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- one chicken egg;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- two teaspoons of baking powder;
- jam, jam;
- powdered sugar.
Bagels from cottage cheese dough. Step by step recipe
- To make bagels from the cottage cheese dough, you need to put the cottage cheese, soft butter, add 150 grams sugar (in one tablespoon of sugar = 25 grams, so if you can’t measure sugar in grams, then take six tablespoons of sugar ) and grind everything well with a fork.
- Then add one chicken egg to the curd (I took a large, home-made egg) and grind the whole mixture thoroughly until smooth with a blender. It is very important that there are no lumps in the curd mass.
- Add two teaspoons of baking powder to the curd mixture and mix.
- And finally, add the sifted wheat flour and knead the dough for bagels (I knead the dough with my hands).
- Divide the finished dough into two equal parts.
- Roll out one layer of dough using a rolling pin, the thickness of the resulting cake should be 1 centimeter.
- Cut the rolled dough into 8 (or 16) segments (cut the dough best with a sharp large knife).
- For each piece of dough (segment) put one teaspoon of the filling (as the filling you can use jam, jam, but not liquid - I baked bagels with thick apple jam) and roll the bagel from the wide end to the narrow. We do the same with the second part of the test.
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper and put ready-made bagels with filling on it.
- If desired, before baking, the top of the bagels can be greased with a beaten chicken egg. I always lubricate: so during baking on the bagels a delicate, fragrant crust is formed - it is very tasty.
- Bake sweet bagels with jam in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes (the baking time depends on your oven: you need to bake bagels to a soft, golden color).
- Sprinkle baked cooled bagels with icing sugar or pour over chocolate (if you pour over chocolate, this can ideally be done using a pastry syringe).
Bagels according to this recipe can be prepared not only with jam or jam. My mother always cooks cottage cheese bagels with poppy seeds. It is very easy to make such a sweet: it will turn out with a bang for each of you !!! A fragrant bagel with a sweet filling just melts in your mouth.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party and a good mood! Come back often: I still have a lot of tasty and interesting recipes for original and healthy baking for you.