Cottage cheese baked in the oven deserve high praise. Delicate curd dough with orange filling - it is so delicious that it simply cannot be expressed in words. Soft home-made cottage cheese cookies will pleasantly surprise you with their taste and originality.
Cookies made from cottage cheese are a great option for not only a delicious, but also a healthy dessert.
Now I will tell you how to cook delicious cottage cheese.
- a pinch of salt;
- cottage cheese - 160 grams;
- wheat flour - 260 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 80 milliliters;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- baking powder - 8 grams;
- soda - 1⁄3 teaspoon;
- an orange - 1 piece.
Cottage cheese with oranges. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the cookies, grate the cottage cheese thoroughly until smooth with sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
- Then pour the vegetable oil into the curd mixture, break the egg and mix everything thoroughly again.
- Combine the flour with soda, baking powder and sift it together.
- We add the sifted flour to the cottage cheese and knead the curd dough for cookies (I start kneading the dough with a spoon, and then I transfer to kneading the dough with my hands). The dough for the curd makers is ready.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the table, put the curd dough on the table, cover with a kitchen towel and leave for 30 minutes.
- Peel one soft juicy orange and cut into small cubes.
- After 30 minutes, we divide the dough from the curd into two parts. We roll out one part with a rolling pin and cut out circles from the dough.
- Then we take a little dough, roll up the sausage, form a bagel from a thin sausage (in diameter such as a circle from cottage cheese dough) and transfer this bagel to a circle of dough.
- We cover the baking sheet for baking cottage cheese with parchment paper.
- Cottage cheese is placed on a baking sheet and on top of the cookies we spread the chopped orange.
- Bake cottage cheese cookies with orange filling in a preheated oven to 180 degrees 25 minutes.
- We take out the finished curd cakes from the oven, and then decorate with icing sugar.
Delicate, fragrant, mouth-watering cookies with an orange will appeal to everyone. Cookies made from cottage cheese are very easy to prepare and it turns out exactly the same as in the photo. Such a cheese dessert diversifies the evening tea party with your family and will become a true decoration of any table. The gentle curd cheese simply melts in your mouth: you just want to eat one after the other.
On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more recipes for healthy and delicious home-made cakes. Enjoy your time and good mood.