To prepare this great dessert you will need very few products and very little effort. Why can one say so? To make a biscuit, you only need eggs, sugar, a little honey, beat everything well with a mixer, then add flour and bake. Thanks to these simple steps, you will get a magnificent, airy and tender sponge cake that can be served like a pie. And if you cut this pastry into cakes and coat them with cream, you will get a very tasty cake. If you like tender, biscuit dough, do not ignore this homemade recipe. Delight your loved ones with delicious pastries, step-by-step preparation of air honey biscuit with cream with photo, will tell you how to bake dessert at home quickly and easily.
Ingredients for Cooking Airy Honey Sponge Cake with Cream
|Honey||2 tbsp. l|
|Condensed milk||1 can|
|Butter (sour cream)||100 g|
Step-by-step preparation of air honey biscuit with cream with photo
- Beat the eggs, honey and sugar with a powerful mixer.
- The mass should turn out white and airy.
- Slowly add the sifted flour and mix the dough with a silicone spatula or spoon.
- Lubricate the mold with oil, be sure to cover the bottom with parchment.
- Pour the dough into a mold and send to a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- A biscuit recipe for a multicooker is also suitable. To prevent the dough from falling, do not open the oven ahead of time. Using a skewer, you can check the readiness of the biscuit - it should remain dry.
- When the biscuit has cooled, you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar and serve with tea. To make a cake from biscuit, beat the condensed milk with softened butter. Instead of butter, you can use sour cream.
- Cut the biscuit into three cake layers and coat each cake with cream.
- Combine the cakes to form a cake. If you like wet cakes, soak the cakes with sweet tea or syrup before coating.
- To decorate the top layer, pour it with melted chocolate or garnish with protein cream or jam.
- Toasted walnuts are also great for decorating.
- Let the cake soak in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Honey sponge cake with cream can be served as a dessert for tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!