Omelet with cheese in a pan - my kids favorite dish. And not only from the point of view of tasters, but also cooks. They found a recipe for making a delicious omelet on the youtub channel, decided to cook - and that's it, you don’t have to worry about breakfast for them.
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of milk;
- 30 - 50 grams of any hard cheese;
- a pinch of salt;
- pepper, olive herbs.
Cheese crispy omelet. Step by step recipe
- In milk, add salt, eggs and stir until smooth.
- Add your favorite spices to your taste (Provencal herbs give the dish a unique flavor).
- Pour into a cold frying pan cheese, grated on a coarse grater.
- We heat the cheese in a pan (with non-stick coating)
- When the cheese melts and begins to boil, add beaten eggs.
- Cover, transfer to medium heat. Cook until the top of the omelet is completely dry.
- After 3 minutes, the omelet is ready. Fold it in half and put it on a dish.
Unusually delicious cheese omelet with aroma of herbs and crisp will be a wonderful breakfast. I am sure that this dish will delight your whole family. Cook with pleasure with the site “I like to cook.”
We recommend you try crispy potato omelet with mushrooms and crispy omelet with minced meat. It will be delicious!