Cupcake with dried fruits and nuts is very easy to prepare. Everyone will appreciate it: both children and adults. And it’s important that the cupcake is very useful, there is not much flour in it - just to fasten dried fruits together. Not a cupcake, but a real storehouse of vitamins! Not to try it is simply impossible! This recipe is Christmas: English families cook it every year according to a long tradition. But why not treat yourself to them today?
- a mixture of dried fruits and nuts (any, it can be dried apricots, raisins, prunes, figs, physalis, walnuts, almonds) - 400 grams;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 6 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 6 tablespoons;
- a teaspoon of baking powder.
Step by step recipe for cake with dried fruits and nuts
- Wash dried fruits, dry by spreading them on a towel.
- Mix with prepared nuts.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Mix beaten eggs with dried fruits, nuts, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Bake the cupcake in silicone or non-stick cookware at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 25-30 minutes. Until a golden crust appears.
Delicious cupcake should cool before serving. Fast, useful, affordable! Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!
And next time we will prepare a casket "Casket with gems" or the most tender cake with candied fruit.