I share my new delicious treat, which I very often pamper my family with - these are Curd Banana cookies. This is just a find, because my child completely refuses to eat everything related to cottage cheese. A cookie with a banana gobbles up - you can’t tear it off. Let's cook these tasty and healthy cookies together with “I love to cook”.
- margarine - 200 grams;
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- slaked soda - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 3 cups.
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- icing sugar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - a pinch;
- banana - optional.
Curd bananas - lick your fingers! Step by step recipe
- Combine sour cream with slaked vinegar.
- Beat margarine at room temperature (should be soft enough) beat with a mixer until airy.
- Combine the margarine and sour cream, mix and add flour in small portions, knead the dough, roll into a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cooking the filling: let the curd pass through a sieve so that there are no lumps.
- If you will use a banana, then beat it with a blender and combine with cottage cheese.
- Add powdered sugar (can be replaced with granulated sugar), salt and mix well.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts, and then divide each part into 8-10 parts.
- With a rolling pin, roll the oval from each part to the middle, put the filling with a teaspoon and roll it up, pinch the edges and give the shape of a banana, put on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Bake at 180-200 degrees, 20-25 minutes.
Airy, crispy, with a gentle curd filling cookies Curd banana is ready! It's time to put the kettle and call to the table. Such a yummy happened - you lick your fingers! Next time, cook the curd juices or muffins from the curd with tangerines.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!