Fans of desserts, but don’t want to treat yourself to cottage cheese and berry mousse, prepared according to a simple but very tasty recipe? Cooking berry mousse will not take you much time, but its divine taste will win the heart of even the most capricious gourmet. Just imagine how delicious it is, airy, with cottage cheese and berries. And the most basic trick is that this simple and tasty dessert is prepared without baking. Well, isn’t it a miracle, because in the heat you don’t feel like standing at the stove. Let's cook the cottage cheese and berry mousse, because it is so delicious!
- banana - 1 piece;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- berries (raspberries) - 50 grams;
- granola or cereal - 30 grams;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Curd - Berry mousse, a simple and tasty recipe. Step by step recipe
- Cottage cheese for berry mousse is suitable for anyone you like. You can use the store, but you can use home, fatter. Beat curd to make it more tender. Put it in the blender bowl and beat until smooth until tender: soft and airy. Also, the cottage cheese can be wiped through a sieve, this procedure will take longer, but the cottage cheese will be more tender.
- Add honey to the whipped cottage cheese. If you wish, you can add a little sour cream, but the dessert will then change its taste.
- Peel the banana, cut into small rings and send to the blender bowl, to the curd, for further whipping. Take banana only fresh.
- To fresh berries, you can use frozen in winter, they are perfect for making dessert, add powdered sugar. Beat the berries with powdered sugar into a smoothie. If you use grated berries with sugar, then naturally we do not add powder.
- From the bowl we pour the berry mass into a separate bowl, leaving very little, a spoon or a little more.
- We spread the curd mass to the remaining berry puree and mix until smooth. The mass acquires a beautiful, slightly pinkish color.
- Take a bowl, ice cream makers or just glasses, fill them with half the curd mass.
- Spread a layer of mashed berry on top.
- Pour muesli in mashed potatoes in one glass, and it is better to take them with raisins, oatmeal and nuts, then make another curd layer. And in the second glass we spread the cottage cheese mousse on top.
- In each glass, on top, pour a small layer of granola.
Our cottage cheese and berry dessert can be served. Such berry mousse is perfect for breakfast or afternoon snack, for a light snack. You can take it with you to work, treat your friends or just eat it, watching your favorite series. In general, there are many options. And by the way, it can be cooked with any berries: raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, just what you want, it will be delicious in any case. And, as always, remember about our site “Delicious”, there are still many discoveries and surprises ahead of you. Enjoy your meal!
Photos and videos belong to Olga Matvey