There is a great variety of cottage cheese, but I want to offer you a dietary option: cottage cheese casserole without sugar and flour. Moreover, the recipe is two in one: if desired, you can cook a regular casserole, or you can have a delicious, fragrant cheesecake for those who lead a healthy lifestyle. The taste of cottage cheese is not at all felt: even those who do not like it eat casserole with pleasure.
- cottage cheese of any fat content - 500 grams;
- fresh eggs - 5 pieces;
- cinnamon, vanilla, zest to taste;
- stevia (you can take any other sweetener) - 0.25 teaspoon;
- water - 200-300 grams;
- xanthan gum (or any other thickener you can find in the store) - 0.5 teaspoon.
Cottage cheese casserole without sugar and flour. Step by step recipe
- Put the cottage cheese in the blender bowl.
- Add the zest of orange (you can use the zest of any other citrus), half a teaspoon of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (you can adjust to your taste).
- We beat in the eggs (choose homemade and premium) and pour in the sweetener.
- Beat until smooth. In principle, you can already bake it - but you get the usual cottage cheese casserole.
- We’ll do better: add water and a thickener - for a creamy texture and similar to cheesecake.
- Once again, beat everything well (until smooth).
- The mass turns out to be quite liquid (do not be alarmed).
- We grease a bowl of multicookers with oil, sprinkle with semolina (or use coconut flakes). Pour the dough into it.
- Add fresh (frozen berries) or calorie-free marmalade to the curd mixture.
Advice is a recipe. You can make marmalade easily and quickly at home.
- 20 grams of Hibiscus tea (you can use any fruit tea to your taste), brew in 500 milliliters of water;
- boil 2 teaspoons of agar-agar (you will have to experiment with it - depending on the manufacturer, 1 and 3 tablespoons may go away) boil in 250 milliliters of water for 2 minutes;
- add the finished tea to the agar (through a strainer);
- sweeten and flavor to your taste (I used stevia and strawberry flavoring);
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate until solidified;
- can be used not only for casseroles, but also for decoration of cakes (instead of berries);
- If the marmalade hardens slightly, put it in a jar, mix and use as a confiture.
- We cook in a slow cooker in any mode up to 100 degrees (the mixture should not boil). You can use the "porridge" mode or on heating.
Tip. You can cook cottage cheese diet casserole in the oven: in a water bath at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- We cool in the refrigerator, without removing from the form, at least 5 hours.
- In order to take out of the form, it is necessary to turn over and shake vigorously.
Serve cottage cheese casserole for breakfast with fragrant tea or cappuccino. You can also eat it for dinner: a light diet casserole from cottage cheese will definitely not add you extra weight. Children (and those who do not follow a diet) can be served a delicious cheesecake by pouring sour cream or condensed milk and garnished with fresh berries or pieces of fruit. On our site "I love to cook" you will find many more recipes for cottage cheese dishes.