Curd cream for gelatin cake is easy to prepare, very tasty, sweet and sour on the palate. By consistency, it turns out to be something like a curd mousse, with fragrant notes of vanilla. With which cakes to use it - decide for yourself. Some people like soft cakes with impregnation: then I advise you to take biscuit cakes as a basis. You can also whip the cream with fresh fruits or seasonal berries - then you get a fruit-curd dessert. I am sure that this dish will appeal to both young children and adults. At one time, I tried many different recipes for creams, but I focused on just this: cottage cheese cream with gelatin. I think this is a universal cream that should be in the arsenal of any housewife.
- 900 grams of cottage cheese;
- 20 grams of gelatin;
- 250 milliliters of milk;
- 200 grams of oil;
- 9 tablespoons of sugar;
- a bag of vanilla sugar.
Curd cream mousse for cake. Step by step recipe
- Knead the cottage cheese with a fork until a homogeneous mass is obtained so that there are no large lumps. This must be done if you use well-squeezed grained homemade cottage cheese - since it is harder than the store.
- Pre-leave the oil to stand at room temperature - to soften.
- In a large container, grind the cottage cheese and pour in small portions of milk (about 150 milliliters). I usually use a hand blender for this. In order for the curd cream for the cake to turn out gentle, you need to thoroughly beat the mass to the consistency of the mousse.
- In a separate bowl, soak the gelatin with the remaining milk and leave to swell for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, add regular and vanilla sugar to the curd mousse. Add one sachet of vanilla to prevent a sugary smell and a bitter aftertaste.
- Mix the curd mass thoroughly until sugar crystals dissolve.
- We put the swollen gelatin for 10 seconds in a microwave oven or heat it in a water bath without bringing to a boil. To make a water bath, you need to pour water in a large bowl and put it on the burner for heating, and put a jar of gelatin in the water. Water will gradually heat the walls of the jar and the gelatin will begin to dissolve. Be sure to mix the solution during heating so that the gelatin does not stick to the bottom of the jar.
- Using a mixer, beat the curd with gelatin and soft butter until smooth.
- I recommend working with the curd cream immediately after whipping, since then the gelatin will thicken and form anything from the cream that will become uncomfortable.
The finished product must be placed in the refrigerator until completely thickened. Serve with aromatic tea or coffee. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a delicious dessert, I recommend trying to make a cream according to this recipe - you get an airy gentle curd cream with gelatin. It can be used as an impregnation for a cake, an addition to a cake or as an independent dessert - you decide. Many times I smeared biscuit cakes with such a cream - it turns out a very simple, tasty and healthy cake. My homeworkers love it when I add this cream to desserts, and guests always ask for an addition. You can also find a recipe for cooking different types of cakes on our portal “I love to cook”. We wish you a successful baking and exciting experiments! And be sure to try butter cream and semolina cream.