Cottage cheese is a fermented milk product that many children categorically refuse to eat, we will make our beloved wreckers a healthy curd dessert that your children will surely like and they will ask you to cook it again. Both the children are happy and the mothers are calm.
- fat cottage cheese - 600 grams;
- shortbread cookies - 250 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- icing sugar - 150 grams;
- zest of one orange;
- fruits as desired for decoration.
Curd dessert. Step by step recipe
- We make crumbs out of butter and cookies.
- Take a cake pan and grease with butter. Put the dough in the mold.
- Put the mold with the dough in the refrigerator while we cook further.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve and add all the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- We heat the oven 180 degrees. We take out the dough from the refrigerator, fill with cottage cheese and bake for half an hour. Decorate when serving.
That's all, the curd dessert is ready. Fast, easy and useful. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And pay attention to the preparation of homemade Kinder milk-slice and the preparation of butterscotch with honey.