Recently I remembered the incredibly delicious curd donuts from my childhood. We called them buns. Oh! What are they delicious, fragrant! Just bite a little, and delight has no boundaries! Although they are fried in vegetable oil, but for the sake of such yummy, you can occasionally make exceptions.
- cottage cheese (well crushed) - 350 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 2-3 tablespoons;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 sachets;
- salt - a pinch;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons (possible less);
- vegetable oil.
Curd donuts - an unforgettable taste of childhood! Step by step recipe
- Mash the cottage cheese with a fork so that there are no lumps, or wipe on a sieve.
- Add the icing sugar, salt, soda and egg, knead well. Powdered sugar can be replaced with regular sugar, but from my own experience I know that the powder is evenly distributed and does not make the mass heavier. As a result, koloboks are more airy, tender.
- Sift flour and introduce into small amounts in cottage cheese. If your mass turns out to be liquid, then add a little more flour, but do not overdo it.
- Pour vegetable oil into a stewpan with high sides and heat.
- We form balls from cottage cheese, breading in flour and frying in oil so that they float.
- We fold the finished koloboks into a colander so that the glass is oil, and then we transfer it to a paper towel that absorbs excess fat.
- We shift to a plate, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Curd donuts are ready! Crisp, tender pastry can drive you crazy with pleasure! And be sure to try donuts, as in childhood, and air donuts on condensed milk.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!