One day my little daughter asks me to make buns. For a long time I could not understand what it was, and then it dawned on what this was about. Curd donuts - the embodiment of goodness and lightness. To the question, and which donuts, he answers - oooooooo yummy-yummy.
- four tablespoons of sugar;
- cottage cheese (18%) - 300-350 grams;
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder;
- 150 grams of flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- cooking oil.
Curd donuts. Step by step recipe
- Beat the egg and grate it well with sugar.
- Then add the baking powder, a little salt and add the flour in small portions and cottage cheese. We leave the dough for half an hour so that it rests and cover with a cling film on top.
- The dough we got is divided into three equal portions, with each roll the sausage and cut into small pieces.
- Put a pot on the fire, pour the amount of oil so that the donuts float. When we drop the donuts, we make a funnel so that they do not stick together. We fry with two passes until golden.
- When they are in full readiness, we take it out and put it on a paper towel to make the glass oil.
- At the end, you can crush with powder.
As you know, the truth speaks from the lips of a child. The taste is just amazing. Curd donuts are not expensive. Everyone has the ability to quickly and tasty cook, the main thing is desire. Enjoy your meal. Only for “I love to cook”