What could be tastier than sweet Easter from cottage cheese? For me personally: there is nothing better than this perfect treat. Easter without eggs is done quickly using simple ingredients and it turns out unrealistically delicious and juicy. Each of the products fits perfectly into the overall picture and gives an unforgettable pleasure. “I love to cook” will be happy to share with you the mind-blowing recipe for royal Easter from cottage cheese. You will be delighted with the softness of the tender curd mass, the brightness of tastes and the unsurpassed smell. Do not forget to treat your friends and relatives with this delicacy: they will surely appreciate your efforts and taste of the delicacy.
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- cream - 200 milliliters;
- agar-agar - 1 tablespoon.
- coconut flakes - 50 grams;
- candied fruits with raisins - 100 grams;
- fructose or brown sugar - 5-6 tablespoons;
Curd "Easter" without eggs. Step by step recipe
- We prepare all products for our Easter.
- Raisins in advance need to be soaked in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Then drain the water, squeeze the raisins themselves and leave it to dry.
- Add cottage cheese to a clean deep bowl.
Grain curd must be wiped through a sieve: after all, large grains will interfere with our curd dough being more uniform.
- In the pureed cottage cheese, we add in turn small brown sugar or fructose, as well as coconut flakes and candied fruits with raisins.
- We mix all our ingredients to make a homogeneous curd mass. It is best to mix with your hands - it is more convenient and faster.
You can also add cocoa or carob so that your Easter is chocolate instead of the usual one.
- Pour low-fat cream into a saucepan and set it to bask on a fire.
- Add agar-agar to the cream and mix gently.
If you could not buy agar-agar, do not worry: it can be replaced with gelatin. Please note: you must dilute the gelatin in a small amount of water and leave it so that it swells. Then be sure to warm up so that the gelatin dissolves: but in no case bring to a boil.
- On a small fire, cream with agar-agar is boiled and mixed thoroughly.
- Mix with a whisk and bring to a boil.
- Pour our creamy jelly into the sweet curd mass until it cools down.
- Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous soft mass is obtained.
- We carefully cover the form or the easter egg with cling film.
- We spread the curd mass inside and ram with our hands so that the mass fits snugly against the walls.
- Cover our mass from above with the remaining ends of the cling film and press down on top with something heavy.
- We put Easter in the mold for an hour in the refrigerator.
To better grasp Easter, you can leave it in the refrigerator for a longer time.
- Spread the finished curd Easter without eggs with the wide side on a plate.
- We remove the form and carefully peel off the film so that our Easter is not damaged.
- To your taste we decorate fresh festive Easter.
I want to focus your attention on the fact that raw curd Easter is a perishable product. To avoid any problems, it is better to store it in the refrigerator for no more than 3-4 days.
Thanks to this simple and understandable recipe, you have the opportunity to try a tender Easter without eggs and see that you can cook the main holiday dish quickly and easily. As I noted above, you can also add cocoa, carob or chocolate - and then your royal Easter will turn into chocolate: but it is better to cook it without extraneous additives. It will turn out tastier and juicier. Enjoy your meal!