My grandmother taught me the curd-lemon muffin. The cake is very tasty and airy. And the lemon flavor gives it special unique notes. The recipe is very easy, it is prepared quite quickly and simply.
- Oil - 1 tablespoon;
- Sugar - 200 grams;
- Cottage cheese - 360 grams;
- Eggs - 4 pieces;
- Lemon - 1 piece;
- Flour - 320 grams;
- Soda - 1.5 teaspoons
Lemon curd cake. Step by step recipe
- First, we need a deep plate, pour 3⁄4 cup sugar into it, and put the butter.
- We mix everything.
- Then add the cottage cheese, and again mix thoroughly.
- Lemon must be cut into slices, as it will be easier for you to remove all the bones, and grind in a puree.
- Add lemon puree to the curd mass. We mix everything.
- Pour the remaining sugar into a separate plate, and add four eggs to it.
- Beat well with a mixer, or whisk, and add to the curd mass.
- Pour soda there. Stir, and leave for a while, so that soda begins to interact well with lemon.
- Then pour the flour and mix.
- We grease the baking dish with butter and spread our dough.
- Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees 40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
What could be better than a cup of tea in the family circle with a wonderful lemon-quack cupcake. Cook all the best and the best with the Very Delicious team.