My friend is fond of baking various cakes and sweets, and each time she treats me with new products. Not one holiday is complete without her amazing recipes. Today I want to introduce you to one wonderful cottage cheese and yogurt cake with fruits. Try it and you will love it.
- Cookies - 200 grams;
- Cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- Butter - 70 grams;
- Condensed milk - 2 tablespoons;
- Cream 35% - 400 grams;
- Yogurt - 250 grams;
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice - 20 grams;
- Gelatin - 12 grams;
- Water - half a glass;
- Banana - 1 piece;
- Peaches from a can - 2 pieces;
- Raspberries - half a glass;
- Almonds - for decoration.
Cottage cheese and yogurt cake. Step by step recipe
- First, we need to chop the cookies into small crumbs. To do this, twist the cookies through a meat grinder.
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator before it melts.
- Pour the cookies into a deep cup, add condensed milk and butter there.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- We put the finished dough in a detachable form and put it in the refrigerator.
- We put gelatin in water and leave to swell for half an hour. If gelatin is poorly soluble, slightly warm the water.
- Pour sugar into a separate cup, add half the cream and beat well.
- Peaches cut into small pieces
- Now we combine everything, add gelatin, lemon juice, yogurt, raspberries and peaches to the cream. Leave some raspberries for decoration.
- Peel the banana and cut into thin circles.
- We take the cookies out of the refrigerator and put them on top of the banana slices.
- Beat the remaining cream with cottage cheese, and spread on top of the bananas.
- Pour the finished mass on top, and put it in the refrigerator.
- Decorate the finished cake with grated almonds and raspberries.
Enjoy your meal!
Fruits in our cake can be taken by others, to your taste. Also, when you breed gelatin, you can use peach juice instead of water. Cook with pleasure only the best and most delicious with the “Very Delicious” team.