This recipe is useful for those who do not have an oven, and you want to cook a sweet, because a curd cake without baking is an exquisite treat. Cottage cheese is very useful for both children and adults. A large amount of calcium has a good effect on bone strength, so this dessert can be called a real panacea for many diseases. Try it and you will pamper yourself with such a delicious cake.
- 30 pieces of large cookies;
- 700 grams of cottage cheese;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 2 grams of vanillin;
- 150 grams of milk;
- 2 bananas;
- 1 apple
Curd cake without baking in just 30 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Beat cottage cheese, softened butter, sour cream, sugar and vanilla with a blender in a thick homogeneous mass.
- Cut the core of the apple, peel it and cut it into thin slices.
- Cover a large cutting board with cling film so that another 10 cm remain free. Wet each cookie with warm milk and lay on a board with a 5 by 3 rectangle.
- Spread 1/3 of the curd mass on top and place apple slices.
- Then again a layer of cookies, and also cover the top with a mass, put a sliced banana in the center.
- Then use the film to shape the dessert into a triangle shape, gently lifting the ends up. Put the cake overnight in a cool place.
- Free it from the film, spread with the rest of the curd mass.
A delicious and satisfying cake is ready! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend that you try cottage cheese balls with chocolate and cottage cheese pie with poppy seeds “Zebra”.