When you want something unusual, you can bake a gentle curd cake "Tears of an Angel"! The cake is very unusual: in the process of cooling, interesting drops are formed on top, similar to tears - because of them the cake was called “Tears of an Angel”. Incredibly delicate, airy structure: shortcrust pastry with cottage cheese and a protein top. It looks like a cheesecake, but much more interesting: it decorates itself. The most anxious is to wait for the first “tear” to appear. The cake is incredibly tasty: everyone who tastes it will definitely like it!
- wheat flour - 150 grams;
- butter (chilled) - 75 grams;
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- regular sugar - 3 teaspoons;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- natural cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- regular sugar - 150 grams;
- sour cream 20% - 3 tablespoons;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- chicken egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar or powder - 3 tablespoons.
Gentle curd cake "Tears of an angel." Step by step recipe
- Prepare the bottom layer: mix the baking powder with dry ingredients - flour, salt, sugar.
- Take the oil. Three through a grater, dipping into flour, so as not to stick and melt less. Grind into crumbs.
- Add sour cream, do not knead much. We collect the dough in a lump.
- Prepare the form. We cover it with parchment.
- Tip. If the form is silicone, then it is not necessary to cover it.
- We level the shortbread dough evenly, forming the sides. I use the shape of 18 centimeters: if more, then the cake will be slightly lower.
- We pierce the dough with a fork below: so it will not be inflated. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- For the cake “Tears of an angel” from the curd dough we make the second layer. Grind cottage cheese through a sieve or using a blender: until soft, without lumps. It is advisable to take cottage cheese natural.
- Pour vanilla and regular sugar, sour cream and yolks into the curd (leave the proteins on the next layer). Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- On a sandy basis, immediately distribute the layer of cottage cheese. At the same temperature (180 degrees), bake for 30 minutes. The mass must grab on top.
- 10 minutes before preparing the curd layer, prepare the last layer of proteins.
- Beat the remaining proteins with the addition of powdered sugar. If you use regular sugar, then it will take a little longer. The mass should become thick, but at the same time drain from a spoon.
- When the protein layer is ready, carefully level it on top of the curd. As you level it, so it is baked.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes, leaving the temperature 180 degrees. Bake until creamy top.
- We take out the finished pie with the tears of the angel curd from the oven, cool in the form for 2-3 hours: after about one hour, the droplets on top that we were waiting for will begin to appear! Over time, they become more and more, the droplets acquire a cream color.
- Before serving the curd pie, it should be cooled (in the refrigerator) for at least one hour: thus, the curd layer in the pie will become denser - it will be more convenient to cut it. Curd pie at home - it's easy!
Of course, I could not resist! Cut into pieces in a few hours. The recipe for a shortcake with cottage cheese is very simple! And the cake is delicious, delicate and beautiful. It is not difficult to cook it: it decorates itself - surprise your relatives and friends. Cook with me and "Very tasty": you will surely succeed! Enjoy your meal!