Well, your children will definitely not refuse such yummy, a little chocolate in combination with cottage cheese, and your children will eat healthy cottage cheese for both cheeks. I think you yourself will not mind eating a couple when you cook such a dessert. Glazed curd cakes are incredible, you do not have time to get them out of the refrigerator, as they are already swept.
- low-fat cottage cheese - 350 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- icing sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- chocolate - 50 grams.
Delicate glazed curds. Step by step recipe
- Cottage cheese must be grated through a sieve so that it is more tender.
- Take 100 grams of butter and mix with cottage cheese, add icing sugar and vanilla. If you use sugar, you need to grind it into icing sugar.
- Prepare 16 x 16 foil tins.
- Put the finished mixture in foil and wrap them like candy. Put them in the freezer for an hour.
- In the meantime, cook the icing. Melt the chocolate and the remaining butter in a suitable container in a water bath. Shuffle.
- Remove the curds from the freezer, unfold and grease them well with icing.
Leave the glazed curds in the refrigerator to freeze the glaze and defrost the curd. Everyone will be delighted, especially the children. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!