Delicate orange muffins - great pastries for the New Year! Insanely tasty and tender, orange muffins will delight everyone. It turns out soft, with a delicate aroma and taste of orange. Try this delicious winter baking recipe.
- flour - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 140 milliliters;
- baking powder - pack of 10 grams;
- oranges - 1 piece;
- vanilla - a pinch.
Delicate orange muffins. Step by step recipe
- Wash the orange thoroughly, then cut into cubes and send to a blender. Beat until smooth.
- Cooking the dough. Break the eggs into the prepared dishes, add sugar and beat with a mixer. Without ceasing to beat, add vegetable oil, then chopped orange.
- After you have finished whipping, put a pinch of vanillin, stir, then add the baking powder and flour, again mix thoroughly.
- Again, beat the dough with a mixer until a homogeneous, thick consistency is obtained.
- Grease baking dish with vegetable oil. We spread the dough into molds and put it in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 25 minutes.
- We take out the cupcakes, take them out of the molds, put on a dish decorated with slices of orange.
Delicate orange muffins will warm you with their aroma and taste on cold winter evenings. If desired, add cherries, a piece of chocolate, condensed milk inside the cupcakes, and after cooking sprinkle with powdered sugar on top and add a sprig of mint. It all depends on your imagination! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the orange tart and orange buns.