I haven’t been buying pickled mushrooms in jars prepared by various manufacturers for a long time. All salads, using them, dishes or so for refreshments (as a snack), I make with mushrooms, cooked with my own hands at home. When I first tried them, I decided: why pay more if you can make it tastier! They are divine! The best part is that the recipe is quick to prepare, absolutely uncomplicated and even a beginner in cooking can do it. I will try to tell as much as possible on “I like to cook” how to make home-made pickled instant mushrooms. And in a matter of time you can enjoy a very tasty finished product.
- champignons - 1 kilogram;
- salt - 25 grams;
- water - 1 liter.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 25 grams;
- sugar - 20 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- vinegar 9% - 100 grams;
- dry mustard peas, coriander peas - 0.5 teaspoon each;
- ground pepper and peas - 0.3 teaspoon each;
- bay leaf - 3-4 leaves.
Tasty and quick cooking of pickled champignons. Step by step recipe
- We take raw champignons of a small size, and preferably a small champignon (as in the video). Use the whole mushrooms, do not cut. They should be fresh in appearance, there should still be a film under the hat, not sluggish, without darkening. Before you start pickling, you need to wash them well, without removing the top skin on the cap - this is important.
- Boil a liter of water, add a tablespoon of salt, throw in the washed mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Ready mushrooms toss in a colander.
- Washed and dried bell peppers to clear from seeds and membranes. Cut into small cubes, approximately 0.5x0.5 centimeters. For this recipe, I tried replacing fresh bell peppers with frozen bell peppers, which I prepared in the summer. It also turns out very tasty.
- Chop the onion into small pieces, approximately, like bell pepper.
- Pour the onion with vinegar and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- To prepare the marinade: in one liter of water add spices, salt and sugar in a tablespoon without top, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Put the mushrooms in boiling brine and bring to a boil again. As soon as the mushrooms boil in brine, we immediately remove them from the heat.
- Pour vinegar with onions into a hot mass, stir and leave everything to cool completely at room temperature. In time it will take about 2 hours. And you can immediately serve or put in storage.
After cooling, transfer the champignons in a clean jar, pour the marinade, close the lid and refrigerate. These mushrooms are not rolled up, but simply closed, so they should be in the cold. Home-made instant mushrooms can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three weeks. And I use aromatic marinade as dressing for salads, just add a little vegetable oil.
This is how easy and budgetary we have obtained very delicious pickled instant mushrooms. In them, in moderation (without an overabundance or lack), sweetness, acid and salt are felt, all this is filled with a delicious aroma of spices and bell pepper. In a word - a merger! Add any salads and dishes or just eat as a tasty snack. Great Lent begins - and this is another reason to pickle mushrooms at home and treat people close to your heart. I’m sure they will love them. If you have any questions about the recipe, I will gladly tell you all the nuances of cooking them at home. And also for a visual comparison of your delicious dish there is a video.
Bon appetit with “I like to cook”!