I want to share with you a recipe for an incredibly delicious apricot pie. My mother taught me how to cook it when I was ten years old. It turns out amazingly tasty and delicate treats. A great recipe for unexpected guests. And the most interesting thing is that you can use any other filling instead of apricots, as for example in this recipe.
- apricots - 0.5 kg;
- oil - 200 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- flour –400-500 grams.
- Let's start by making the dough. Take a container and crush the butter in it. You can use a spoon, you can use a mixer.
- Pour sugar into butter and grind until smooth.
- We beat in the eggs and beat with a mixer or blender until we get a homogeneous mass.
- Add baking powder and flour. It must first be sieved. Add the flour to the dough in parts. Ready, well-kneaded dough will be elastic, and will not stick to your hands.
- We’ll check the readiness of the test this way: take a small piece and mash it on a table, where there is no flour, into a thin layer. Try to roll it with a roll. If it turns out, nothing sticks to the table and hands, then everything is ready.
- Divide the dough into two parts. One more, another three times less. We will remove most of it to the side and cover it with cling film. You need to knead the small one so that it becomes denser.
- We leave a large piece on the table under the film, a small one - we also cover it with a film and put it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling. Apricots need to be washed, cut in half and take out the seeds (they will not be useful).
- Take a baking dish. Well grease the bottom and walls of the mold with butter.
- A large piece of dough should be distributed in shape. Try thinner. It should be enough for the bottom and sides. Remove excess with your hands.
- Spread the filling. If you used apricots, then you need to put them down with a slice across the entire plane.
- Sprinkle sugar over the filling on top. Do not overdo it so that the syrup does not leak.
- We remove the form with apricots to the side.
- Roll a small piece of dough into a layer. If you have a special tool to make a pattern on the cake, use it. If not, just make stripes from this layer and lay them on the cake with a net.
- Make the edge of the pie neat. To do this, roll the remaining dough into a thin bundle (like plasticine) and put it on the edge of the mold. We remove the unnecessary part with our hands.
- We send the cake to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
The finished cake must be allowed to cool, and then sprinkled with powdered sugar. Call family and friends for tea with a very simple and delicious apricot pie!
Do not forget to visit the site “Very tasty”. We still have many incredible recipes.
Enjoy your meal!