What is your ideal morning? For me, the perfect morning begins with a cup of aromatic invigorating coffee and a delicious bagel with cottage cheese. This is such a delicious tandem that it is hard to imagine the beginning of a new day without a favorite breakfast. I invite you to learn how to cook these magnificent curd bagels. I promise: it will turn out very tasty.
For the test:
- flour - 280 grams;
- dry yeast - 3 grams;
- cow's milk - 150 milliliters;
- chicken eggs - 1 piece;
- butter - 40 grams;
- sugar sand - 50 grams;
- salt - a quarter of a teaspoon.
For curd filling:
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- chicken eggs - 1 yolk;
- sugar sand - 2 tablespoons;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
Additionally: 1 chicken egg (greasing bagels) and vegetable oil.
Delicious bagels with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Pour yeast into a deep bowl, add one teaspoon of sugar, mix and add slightly warmed milk. Mix well again and leave for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Break the egg into another bowl, add the remaining sugar, salt and beat thoroughly with a fork.
- Pour the beaten egg into the yeast solution and mix.
- Melt the butter until liquid and leave to cool slightly.
- Sift flour into a bowl for kneading dough.
- We make a small depression in the flour and pour a mixture of liquid ingredients into it.
- Knead the dough. At the end, add the melted butter a little and continue to knead for 10 - 15 minutes until the dough starts to stick from the bowl. The dough is quite soft, smooth and slightly sticks to your hands.
- Tip: so that the dough is not very sticky and easy to knead, you should periodically dip your hands in odorless vegetable oil.
- We grease the bottom of the bowl with vegetable oil, round the dough and put in a bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave to approach 1.5 hours.
- During this time, the dough should increase in volume by 2 - 3 times.
- When the dough is suitable, we begin to prepare the filling.
- Grind the cottage cheese through a sieve (you can just mash it well with a fork), add one egg yolk, sugar, vanilla sugar and mix well.
- Lightly sprinkle the working surface with flour, put the dough on it and divide it into two identical parts.
- Round each of them, cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then we roll each piece into a round layer and cut it with a knife from the middle into 6 pieces (like pizza). A total of 12 triangles.
- On the base of each triangle we lay out one teaspoon of curd filling.
- We turn into a roll. We hide the end under the bottom so that our bagels do not open during baking, and we pinch the edges so that the filling does not leak.
- Put the bagels on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Then we cover the baking sheet with cottage cheese bagels with cling film and leave for 30 - 40 minutes: for proofing.
- Beat the egg with a fork and grease the bagels that have already come.
- We heat the oven to a temperature of 190 degrees and bake delicious bagels with cottage cheese for 20 minutes.
- Put the finished bagels to cool on the grill.
- Sprinkle the cooled bagels with icing sugar.
- Help yourself!
This yeast dough for bagels can also be used for making bagels with other fillings (for example, jam, apples, poppy seeds, cherries, etc.) - it is also very tasty. Be sure to cook these wonderful curd bagels and enjoy their wonderful taste. On the site "I love to cook" you are waiting for other recipes for very tasty homemade cakes.