As a child, grandmother often prepared a delicious sponge cake with blueberries for us. He was so gentle that he simply melted in his mouth. And there was a huge amount of fresh berries in it. Eating! I learned how to cook a biscuit roll with blueberries at home like my grandmother’s house and I want to share this simple recipe with you. It turns out really summer-like delicious.
- six chicken eggs;
- 180 grams of premium flour;
- 80 milliliters of water;
- 150 grams of white sugar;
- 5 grams of baking powder for dough;
- salt is a small pinch;
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar;
- one kilogram of blueberries.
For the cream you will need:
- 800 grams of heavy cream;
- two hundred grams of white sugar;
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar.
Delicious sponge cake with blueberries. Step by step recipe
- Sift the flour through a sieve into a suitable container, pour the baking powder for the dough and combine them.
- In the mixer bowl we send the eggs, chilled water, vanilla and ordinary white sugar, salt. We begin to whip the mass with a mixer until a lush light foam is formed. It is necessary that the egg mass increase in its volume not less than 5 times.
- Sift the flour mixture through a sieve into the mass and knead the dough very carefully.
- Sponge roll dough ready.
- Cover the baking tray (size 60x40 cm) with parchment and pour the dough on it. Level the dough evenly on a baking sheet. From the stated number of ingredients comes 2 rolls 40 centimeters long. From each roll, approximately 12 portioned portions are obtained. If this is a lot for you, then do half the serving (halving the amount of ingredients).
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees and bake a biscuit for 10 minutes roll.
- Then remove the biscuit from the oven and let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
- We take out the biscuit from the pan and divide it into two identical parts measuring 30x40 centimeters.
- Put the biscuit on a towel, so that the parchment is on top, and remove it.
- Then we twist the biscuit into a roll (together with a towel) and let it cool completely. Cooling time - 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, we begin to prepare the cream.
- Cold cream (at least 30% fat), vanilla and plain white sugar are sent to the mixer bowl.
- Beat cream with a mixer until a lush cream is formed. Carefully follow the whipping process so that the cream does not turn into butter.
- Everything is prepared, now we begin to form a homemade biscuit roll with blueberries.
- Expand the biscuit and remove the towel.
- Cover it evenly with butter cream and generously sprinkle with blueberries. You can use not only blueberries, but also any other summer berries.
- We form a roll. We spread it with a seam down. Cover the roll with cream on top and decorate with fresh berries.
- Put the finished biscuit roll with blueberries in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Cut into portions and serve. Enjoy your meal!
A delicious biscuit roll with blueberries is suitable for a festive feast, as well as for a cozy tea party with your family. It is so nice to watch children and adults gobble up pieces of roll and ask for more supplements - it’s very tasty. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite.
Photos and videos belong to Grandma Emma