I bring to your attention a recipe for the most delicious buns. Delicious buns made on the basis of yeast dough are sweet, tender and very soft. Often I bake such buns in the oven for a family tea party - and my relatives are just delighted. Surprisingly, with a minimal set of products and time spent, it turns out amazingly tasty and delicate homemade cakes. Now I’ll tell you how and from which you can bake the most delicate yeast buns in the oven.
For the test:
- dry yeast - 1 teaspoon (6 grams);
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- wheat flour - 500 grams;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tablespoon (10 grams);
- a pinch of salt.
- vegetable oil;
- powdered sugar.
Tasty buns. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we prepare a container (a deep plastic bowl), in which we will knead the yeast dough for buns.
- Break one chicken egg into a bowl, add sugar (according to the recipe) and beat well with a whisk.
- For home baking, it is very good to use not only homemade, but also fresh eggs.
- Pour warm milk, vegetable oil into a container with a beaten egg and whisk lightly again with a whisk.
- Then add vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, dried yeast to the milk mixture and mix everything thoroughly.
- We leave the dough to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes, until the yeast disperses.
- Wheat flour for the preparation of delicious yeast rolls must be sifted.
- Sifted flour is added in small portions to the liquid mass and knead the dough.
- Initially, I knead the dough with a whisk, and when the dough becomes thick, I switch to kneading the dough with my hands. Yeast dough for buns should be of medium density. For the dough, it may take you a little more or less flour than the prescription - it depends on the flour you use. Knead for a long time and beat the dough heavily with flour.
- Place the finished yeast dough in a bowl, and put the bowl with the dough in a warm place for one hour, so that the dough comes up.
- After this time, we knead the dough well, divide the yeast dough into small particles and roll them in the form of balls.
- Saw the working surface (table) with wheat flour a little, put a ball of dough on it and roll it into a thin cake using a rolling pin.
- Smear a dough cake a little with vegetable oil (I lubricate with a silicone brush).
- A cake, greased with vegetable oil, sprinkle with sugar.
- Then, on a tortilla sprinkled with sugar, make a small incision and roll it in a circle into a roll cone. And so do with each piece of dough.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment paper (or grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil).
- We transfer the finished buns from yeast dough to a laid baking sheet.
- We do not stack the buns on a baking sheet very close to one another, since the dough is yeast - and the buns increase in volume during baking.
- We leave the baking tray with buns for 15-20 minutes in a warm place for proofing (during this time the buns will increase in volume).
- We break one chicken egg into a small container and beat it with a fork.
- Grease each bun with a beaten egg (I grease the buns with a silicone brush). If you grease the buns with a beaten egg, then during baking in the baking there will be a tender, fragrant golden crust.
- We preheat the oven for baking buns to 180 degrees.
- Bake rolls for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Sprinkle baked buns with powdered sugar if desired.
Yeast buns baked according to this recipe will appeal to everyone: from small to large. The delicate aroma of homemade pastries just makes you crazy. Buns are easy to prepare and will be obtained even by a novice hostess.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party! Visit us often: here you will find many recipes for making delicious yeast dough for homemade baking.