Delicious buns with nuts will be a great addition to your tea party. Fragrant pastries will fill the house with comfort, and an incredible taste will open a nutty delight. Delicate filling in combination with soft dough - just melts in your mouth. Treat yourself and your family with such an amazing treat. So, I’m telling you how to prepare delicious buns with nuts from yeast dough.
For the test:
- flour - 600-700 grams;
- warm milk - 0.5 liters;
- a teaspoon of salt;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- sugar - 3-4 tablespoons;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar (to taste).
- roasted nuts - 400 grams (any kind can be used);
- sugar - 200 grams;
- butter - 50 grams;
Delicious buns with nuts. Step by step recipe
- Before making yeast buns with nuts, heat the milk over low heat or in the microwave, pour it into a container. Then add yeast and a couple of spoons of sugar.
- Take a little flour (about 2 tablespoons) and send it to milk, mix everything carefully and thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed. Leave the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour the remaining flour and sugar into the blender bowl, add salt and add vanilla. Mix all the ingredients.
- Then we take milk and gradually pour it into the batch. Beat with a blender until a homogeneous and solid piece of dough is formed.
- Then add the vegetable oil and beat for a few more minutes. Thus, the dough will become elastic and will not tear.
- We shift the dough into a container, and leave it to stand for 40-60 minutes, so that it rises.
- Now you need to make the filling. According to the recipe, you can bake rolls with almonds and peanuts, or with walnuts. Pour the fried nuts into the blender bowl, grind them to large crumbs.
- Butter should be at room temperature, so before you cook buns with nuts, you need to get it out of the refrigerator about an hour before cooking. We cut it into cubes and pour it into the blender's container. Then add sugar and mix the ingredients.
- We take out the dough and divide it into three parts. Take one piece and roll it into a rectangle: you can use a rolling pin or stretch it with your hands.
- In the middle of the rectangle we spread the filling evenly. And turn the side edges to the middle. Now cut into strips: about 7 centimeters wide. We twist each piece over the edges, forming a kind of spiral. (In more detail you can look at the video under the recipe)
- We leave fragrant buns for tea with nuts for about 15 minutes. Turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature of 180 degrees. Baking time - 15-20 minutes, depends on the characteristics of the kitchen equipment.
Such delicious buns with nuts are very quick and easy to cook at home. Their aroma will fill the house with comfort and family warmth, and the taste will bring incredible pleasure. Cook with pleasure! You will find many more amazing dishes on the site "Very tasty."