A well-known recipe for German confectioners: a delicious cake "Milk Girl" - you can easily and quickly cook at home. Condensed milk cakes are incredibly tender and sweet, just melt in your mouth. The cream based on natural yogurt and mascarpone cheese, although different from the original, is incredibly tasty: with a slight acidity and a bright creamy taste. Decorated with berries, fruits, flowers and white chocolate, the cake is incredibly beautiful: it will perfectly decorate both the festive table and family tea party.
For 5 cakes:
- 400 grams of condensed milk;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 160 grams of wheat flour;
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- a pinch of salt.
- 350 grams of natural yogurt;
- 250 grams of Mascarpone cheese;
- 70 grams of powdered sugar.
For decoration: fresh berries and white chocolate.
Delicious cake "Milk Girl". Step by step recipe
- In a deep dish to prepare the dough, drive the eggs at room temperature. Beat with a whisk. If desired, you can add a small pinch of salt.
- When the eggs are well mixed, pour in the condensed milk (also at room temperature). Mix until smooth with a whisk.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and sift in a bowl to the egg mixture.
- Knead the dough with a whisk: it should turn out a little thicker than with pancakes.
- To form thin cakes, we need a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- On paper, draw a circle with a diameter of a little more than 20 centimeters (so that you can then trim the edges and make a cake with a diameter of 20 centimeters). We spread the dough: one tablespoon will need 2 tablespoons with a slide of dough.
- Align on the contour. We put the cake in the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 5 minutes. As soon as the cake becomes golden, take out.
- Let the cake cool slightly, remove from the mat and transfer to the wire rack: until it cools completely.
- We bake cakes from the whole test according to this principle. We do not stack each other so as not to stick together.
- On the cake we put a shape with a diameter of 20 centimeters and trim the edges.
- Cooking the cream: in a deep bowl, spread the natural yogurt and mascarpone cheese, mix.
- Tip. Yogurt can be replaced with thick fat sour cream.
- In a bowl with cream, add powdered sugar, mix with a whisk until smooth - and the cream is ready.
- On a flat dish, collect the cake. Smear a little cream on the dish itself and spread the first cake.
- We coat each cake with about two tablespoons of cream. When we put the last cake, grease the top and sides of the cake with cream and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
We decorate the impregnated cake. Lubricate the top of the cake with the rest of the cream, rub a little white chocolate and decorate with berries or fruits: according to your desire. A cake decorated with flowers and sprigs of mint looks very nice. Delicate condensed milk cake is unusually beautiful: a great option for a festive feast. See even more delicious holiday baking recipes on our Very Delicious website.