And this is a recipe for delicious charlotte in a slow cooker! I love her for the simplicity and speed of the process, the availability of ingredients and incredible taste. My relatives adore her, and friends call her divine. Now I always cook it when I'm waiting for guests.
- apples - 4-5 pieces;
- flour - 1 cup;
- eggs - 3-4 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- baking powder - 0.5 teaspoon;
- oil for greasing the multicooker before baking - 1 tablespoon.
Charlotte in a slow cooker. Step by step recipe.
- Separately, grind the yolks with sugar, beat the whites until lush foam, combine everything
- Mix the baking powder with flour and add to the egg mixture. If there is no baking powder, then soda is suitable, only it must be extinguished with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Cut the peeled apples into slices, put on the bottom of the multicooker and pour dough on top.
- Put on the “Baking” mode for 50-60 minutes, then let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
The culinary masterpiece is ready! Charlotte in a slow cooker turns out to be all airy, just like candy floss. You put a piece in your mouth, and it melts a moment - and do not bite. You can decorate with cinnamon, powdered sugar, cream, but it is already delicious. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! Next time try a quick charlotte and delicious apple charlotte.