Delicious homemade chocolate brownie with salted caramel - incredibly tasty, fragrant and just melting in your mouth. The stunning appearance of sweets always makes it a table decoration, and the wonderful taste of brownie with caramel will not leave anyone indifferent. The combination of delicate chocolate dough with salted caramel gives the pastries a divine taste and tenderness. Try to cook - and you will surely be satisfied with the result. I love this delicious Jamie Oliver prescription chocolate treat! A cup of fragrant tea with a tempting mouth-watering chocolate dessert ... Super!
- butter - 225 grams (and a little more to lubricate the form);
- dark chocolate (cocoa content 70%) - 250 grams;
- lingonberry sugar - 225 grams;
- egg (large) - 4 pieces;
- wheat flour - 150 grams.
- cream (33%) - 40 milliliters;
- salted butter (can be replaced with ordinary) - 15 grams;
- vanilla extract (vanilla sugar) - 1 teaspoon;
- icing sugar - 60 grams;
- sugar syrup (maple, date or other) - 40 milliliters;
- sea salt.
Delicious chocolate brownie with salted caramel. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we need a stewpan (a small saucepan).
- In the prepared stewpan, add cream, half the butter, a pinch of salt, one teaspoon of vanilla extract and send the stewpan with the contents to the fire.
- Warm the creamy mass over low heat for 3-4 minutes, constantly stirring with a spoon. We remove the warm mixture from the fire.
- For the caramel itself, we need a small stewpan with a thick bottom: we send it to medium heat.
- Add the icing sugar to the stewpan, pour in the syrup, mix and bring the contents to a golden homogeneous mass over medium heat. Since the mixture should warm up evenly, during heating, do not stir the contents, but turn the saucepan a little from side to side.
- When the sugar in the syrup is completely dissolved, increase the heat to the maximum, turn the saucepan, give the caramel a little podgold, and turn off the fire.
- Add the creamy mixture to the caramel, and mix everything well with a wooden spatula. Caramel continues to boil, because the bottom of the stewpan is thick and it holds heat well.
- Then add the remaining butter in the salted caramel and mix well.
- We cover the form 20 * 30 centimeters with parchment paper (crumple the paper a little) and spray it with water (if there is excess water, we shake it off).
- Pour caramel for brownie into the prepared form, sprinkle with salt a little and send the caramel in the form for solidification (for 20-30 minutes) in the refrigerator.
- This time we will prepare the dough for brownie.
- On a small fire in a saucepan, melt the butter (you can pre-break it into pieces so that it melts faster).
- We introduce chocolate into the melted butter and mix until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Remove the stewpan with a liquid mass from the heat.
- Then add sugar to the chocolate mass and stir well. Leave the mass to cool.
- We cover the baking dish with a diameter of 20 * 30 centimeters with baking paper and grease the paper with a little butter.
- Into the cooled chocolate mass we introduce the eggs one at a time (all four eggs) and mix thoroughly with a whisk until smooth.
- And now we add the pre-sifted flour in small portions, mix the dough until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the prepared form, on greased parchment.
- We take the caramel from the refrigerator, cut it into pieces and lay out the pieces of caramel on top of the dough. If you get caramel more liquid, then you can simply pour it on top of the dough.
- Bake the brownies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. During this time, the chocolate cake should bake well, and stay a little sticky inside.
Try to bake chocolate brownie with salted caramel according to this step-by-step recipe: and get a lot of positive emotions. Incredibly tasty, delicate and piquant piece of such a delicious dessert is just crazy. “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party.