I have a simple one, but I would say so - the perfect recipe for chocolate custard. It turns out gentle, airy - and at the same time quite stable. Such a cream will transform any dessert: whether it is a cake, biscuit, eclairs and other cakes. And how delicious it goes with pancakes! Make it very simple at home. He has a classic custard process. But, thanks to the proportion of ingredients and the method of brewing, in the end we get a divinely delicious chocolate mass. Together with “Very Delicious” I want to tell you how to make a delicious chocolate cream.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - 3 tablespoons;
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- oil - 300 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons.
Delicious chocolate custard for the cake. Step by step recipe
- Separate the yolks from the eggs, which we will use to prepare the future chocolate cream.
- Sugar, salt, sifted flour are added to the yolks and mix well. If you have a mixer, then use it. Collect flour without top. The more flour, the cream will become thicker, but its tenderness will be lost. The salt in the cream will tint its sweetness.
- Pour the milk, whisk everything until a homogeneous consistency. The fat content of milk is suitable for any - but the fatter, the tastier.
- Pour the milk mixture through a sieve into a pan in which our custard will be prepared. A sieve will help separate the lumps.
- We put the pan in a water bath and cook until thickened. During cooking, the milk cream must be constantly stirred so that it is evenly heated and brewed. Cook for about 7-10 minutes. You can cook according to the classical principle: directly on an open fire, but since the cream is on a milk basis, it can burn and brew unevenly. Therefore, I recommend doing it in a water bath.
- Remove from the water bath, leave to cool at room temperature for an hour. To prevent crusting on the cream during cooling, as soon as you remove it from the stove, cover it with cling film. Please note that the film must be in contact with the surface of the cream.
- After that, it must be refrigerated for 1-2 hours to cool. The temperature of the cream should be below room temperature.
- Remove the plastic wrap and add softened butter, 2 tablespoons with a slide of cocoa powder to the chilled mass. Beat with a mixer until tender, airy consistency. Cocoa powder can be replaced with dark chocolate, which must be separately melted in a water bath and added. And I rub it on a fine grater and throw it into a still hot cream, as soon as I removed the pan from the stove. It is necessary to mix everything very well, preferably in two steps: immediately and after 1-2 minutes. During this time, all the chocolate grains will melt.
If you plan to apply chocolate custard to a cake or biscuit, then you need to cool it before that, so put it in the refrigerator for another hour. During this time, the oil will harden, and the cream will lie down well and stay on cakes.
That's just how we got a very delicious chocolate custard. With him, I was already preparing a Napoleon cake, filling sponge cake muffins, serving with pancakes, my child ate just a spoon, like a chocolate and milk dessert. And you can come up with your own application for this wonderful custard. Be with us on “Delicious”, delight yourself and your loved ones with delicious chocolate desserts, share your impressions! And be sure to try the custard in the microwave and the recipe for the most delicious cake cream!
Enjoy your meal!