I first tried cream-caramel cream coffee at a local cafe for the first time, and I was pleasantly surprised: a very delicate texture with a bright coffee aroma that gives vivacity and uplifting. Since then, he did not give me rest. Most recently, I found a good recipe for an incredible dessert with a beautiful, spreading caramel and a delicate creamy taste, combined with notes of coffee beans. Prepare it also you: your guests will be delighted with the beauty and awesome taste of caramel dessert.
To make caramel:
- a couple of tablespoons of water;
- 6 tablespoons of sugar.
For caramel coffee cream:
- 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- 250 milliliters of milk;
- 250 milliliters of cream (it is better to use a fat content of 30-35%);
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanillin;
- a teaspoon of coffee;
- chicken eggs - 5 pieces (two whole, and three yolks).
Delicious coffee cream dessert. Step by step recipe
- Before making coffee cream caramel, make a real homemade caramel. To do this, take a thick-bottomed pan and put it on medium heat. Pour sugar and pour water: now we expect that when sugar dissolves, it is better not to mix. Periodically lift and tilt the pan or pan from side to side so that the liquid spreads over the sugar.
- When the sugar begins to turn yellow, fry it again, stirring occasionally: until a beautiful, liquid, brown or orange hue is formed.
- After the caramel is ready, you need to pour it hot over the tins: I use the usual mugs for this, but if you have tins, then fine.
- Let's get ready to make coffee cream. To do this, put a saucepan on medium heat. Pour milk into it, add cream.
- Then pour sugar and add vanilla extract. Then pour a little coffee, take a spatula and mix all the ingredients: we need to bring to a boil, but not boil.
- While the mixture is warming up, let's take care of the eggs. We drive them into a separate container, then we separate three yolks and add to the eggs, mix until smooth.
- Remove milk from the heat, add it a little to the eggs, and immediately mix so that they do not curl: pour in about 5 tablespoons. After that, you can pour the remaining milk in a thin stream. If you see lumps in the dessert cream, strain the consistency through a sieve. Pour into molds, on top of caramel.
- Next, to make coffee cream with caramel, you will need boiled water. We put the molds on a baking sheet, then pour hot water on it: so that the forms are about half in the water. Cover with foil on top.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees, and bake a coffee dessert for 40 minutes.
- When the necessary time has passed, we get the dessert. You can get it out of the mold with the help of a kitchen knife: just go around the edge, then turn the mold over and our cake will pop out. Caramel beautifully and appetizingly spreads over its surface. You can decorate before serving with mint leaves or topping.
So you have learned how to prepare delicious coffee cream caramel. Rejoice yourself more often with original dishes and goodies along with “Very tasty”.