Incredibly tasty sweets from cottage cheese will please even the most fastidious sweet tooth! Cheese sweets are prepared very simply, but they turn out incredibly tender, with a soft creamy taste. The simple composition of the ingredients and the minimum amount of time spent will give you a spicy curd sweetness with chocolate, coconut or hazelnut flavor. It’s so delicious that it’s just salivating. Children will especially appreciate the amazing taste of cottage cheese sweets - and benefit from such a sweetness. I very often pamper my loved ones with such goodies. Have you tried home-made cottage cheese sweets yet? Then catch a simple and quick recipe!
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- sugar cookies (for coffee, anniversary) - 150 grams;
- powdered sugar - 1.5 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams;
- walnuts - 30 grams;
- grated chocolate - 30 grams;
- coconut flakes - 10 grams.
Tasty sweets from cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Initially, take a deep bowl and put the cottage cheese in it. For the preparation of cottage cheese sweets at home, I use homemade cottage cheese. Fat cottage cheese can be any. I had a dry cheese, so I added a little sour cream. If your cottage cheese is soft enough, then you do not need to add sour cream.
- Grind cottage cheese for home sweets with a fork.
- Grind sugar cookies into small crumbs using a blender (if you do not have a blender, then this can be done using a rolling pin).
- Add the resulting cookie crumbs to the curd and mix a little.
- In the curd mass we add softened butter, icing sugar (I sift icing sugar for making sweets from cottage cheese), and mix everything very well.
- Walnuts are placed in a blender bowl and chopped. Shredded nuts are transferred to a separate bowl.
- In a second container, put a little coconut.
- In a third bowl, place the chocolate grated on a fine grater.
- We take one teaspoon of cottage cheese, form a ball the size of a walnut: and roll it in chocolate chips. Take the second spoon of the curd mass, again form a ball and roll in walnuts. The third ball is in coconut. From the remaining curd mass we do the same.
- Ready balls of cottage cheese are placed on a plate and sent to the refrigerator: for one hour.
The most delicious and healthy sweets are ready. Even those who don’t eat cottage cheese will like this sweetness. Together with “I love to cook” I wish you a pleasant appetite and good mood.