A simple recipe for a delicious cupcake in the oven should be present in the cookbook of every housewife. A piquant cupcake made with milk is very airy, tender, aromatic and just melting in your mouth. My family is just delighted with such a sweetness, so a cocoa cake is a frequent guest in our kitchen. A cup of fragrant tea, a slice of awesome tender cupcake ... Divinely delicious! A homemade cupcake will decorate any table. Homemade cakes are moderately sweet, airy and high. Try to bake a cupcake with the addition of cocoa in the oven - and you will surely be satisfied with the result.
- wheat flour - 350 grams;
- butter (margarine) - 250 grams;
- chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- milk (water) - 100 milliliters;
- sugar sand - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar (vanillin) - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- baking powder for dough (soda, slaked with vinegar) - 2 teaspoons;
- cocoa powder optionally - one tablespoon with a slide.
Delicious cupcake in the oven. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a delicious cake, we need a mixer with a bowl for whipping.
- We send softened butter to the mixer bowl (you can use margarine instead of butter), sugar, vanilla sugar (or vanillin can be used), mix everything well with a mixer.
- Then, in a bowl of whipped oil, break one chicken egg (all four eggs), and again mix everything thoroughly and well.
- Add salt to the egg mass, pour in the milk (you can use water instead of milk) and mix with a mixer at low speeds. A cupcake made with milk according to this recipe is much tastier than with water.
- Pour flour into a separate container (according to the recipe), add two teaspoons of baking powder and mix.
- For the preparation of flavored and airy cake, pre-sifted flour with baking powder.
- Tip: to prepare a cupcake in the oven, instead of baking powder, you can use soda, slaked with vinegar.
- Add the sifted flour in small portions to the bowl of the mixer to the egg mass, and mix everything thoroughly with the mixer at low speed. The cake test turns out to be viscous and, at the same time, quite airy.
- We shift part of the test into a separate container.
- Add cocoa to the deferred dough and mix thoroughly (for this I also use a mixer).
- As a result, we got two types of dough - white and cream.
- We grease the silicone cake pan baking dish with vegetable or butter.
- We spread two types of dough in a silicone mold in a chaotic manner, using two different spoons. This process can be viewed in more detail in the video.
- Tip: if you don’t want to make a cupcake with cocoa, then you can make a pure white cupcake - it will not affect the taste.
- Flatten the dough in a silicone form with a spoon so that there are no voids, and shake the form slightly.
- We bake a cupcake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes. The readiness of the cake is checked with a wooden stick (toothpick): if it is absolutely dry - the cake is ready. The baking time of the cupcake depends on the form in which you bake the cupcake.
- We leave the cupcake in the form so that it stands and cools down a bit.
- On a slightly cooled cake in a mold, put a plate on top, turn it over and remove the mold.
A delicious, delicate and fragrant cupcake baked in the oven will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. A cupcake according to this recipe can be prepared not in one large silicone form, but use several small ones. Then time for baking cupcake will take much less. Following our step-by-step recipe, you can bake an air cupcake simply and quickly. Cook with “Very Delicious”: everything is so incredibly appetizing and seductively delicious that it will delight you and your family.