I bring to your attention a recipe for delicious cupcakes. Cupcakes baked according to this recipe will become an original present for Valentine's Day, which has been celebrated all over the world for more than 16th centuries. After all, by the decree of the English king in the XVII century it was ordered on February 14 to exchange gifts, which include sweets in the shape of a heart. We will not depart from the centuries-old tradition. I found this simple recipe for delicious cupcakes with a heart inside made with love and decorated with cream on the YouTube channel and am happy to give it to you.
for the test:
- 110 grams of butter at room temperature;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 215 grams of flour;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- vanillin on the tip of a knife;
- 85 grams of milk;
- a few drops of red food gel dye.
- 125 grams of cream (processed) cheese;
- 60 grams of butter;
- 50 grams of powdered sugar;
- 6 grams (a little over half a teaspoon) of lemon juice.
Delicious cupcakes with filling. Step by step recipe
- Cooking the dough: beat the butter at room temperature with a mixer.
- Add 100 grams of sugar, beat together.
- We beat in 2 eggs and once again mix well with a mixer until all the sugar has dissolved (about three to four minutes).
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and vanillin into a bowl with egg mixture (can be replaced with vanilla sugar).
- Pour in warm milk and mix everything very carefully. The dough should turn out liquid, without lumps and rather viscous.
- In a silicone cupcake baking dish (we only need six pieces), put one tablespoon of dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Grind the finished cupcakes with your hands in a bowl, add a tablespoon of the remaining dough and two tablespoons of water. We add food gel dye at our discretion (it depends on what color brightness you need).
- The dough for hearts in texture should look like plasticine.
- We put small pieces of red dough in a cookie cutter (in the form of a heart) and crush them (for more details on the process of creating hearts, see the YouTube channel video).
- We proceed to the formation of cupcakes with hearts inside. In each of the cells of the silicone baking dish, we put paper cupcake molds.
- At the bottom of the molds with the help of a pastry bag we spread the dough for cupcakes (about 1 tablespoon).
- In the middle of each mold we put a heart and fill in the empty places with the rest of the dough so that the heart is hidden inside.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the cream.
- In a bowl, mix the creamy (processed) cheese and butter at room temperature.
- Add the powdered sugar, mix, pour in 6 grams of lemon juice. Whisk thoroughly until the cream becomes homogeneous.
- We get cupcakes from the oven and start decorating. Using a pastry bag with a nozzle (you can use a syringe), we decorate the tops with butter cream (see the video for a master class on decorating).
It is interesting. In Russia, until the beginning of the 90s, all lovers did not even hear about the holiday, but it immediately became a favorite holiday in secular circles. Then the baton was picked up by young people, and now people of all ages are celebrating it with pleasure. Why not? After all, this is a great occasion to once again confess your love or find your soul mate. On this day, no words are needed - for you all will be presented with donated hearts. And baked cupcakes with a heart inside are ideal recognition.
It remains only to set the table for a romantic dinner (evening by candlelight) and, cutting the cupcake, show the beloved heart hidden inside: so that love is mutual, so that happiness lasts forever. The site "I love to cook" wishes you strong love that day and gives recipes for the holiday. And pay attention to the preparation of delicious buns with French cream and profiteroles with custard.