Today I will tell you a very easy recipe for a delicious dessert, namely: how to cook a curd cake with crumbs. It is suitable for people who do not really like to mess with dough and pastries. Once I myself learned about such a wonderful simple cake and made it: my family asked me to make a delicious sweet cake many more times. Now this is my favorite dessert: it is especially delicious in the morning, with a cup of aromatic coffee. Plus, a cake with curd filling contains few calories, so it won’t harm your figure.
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 260 grams of flour;
- 6 tablespoons of sugar;
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 200 grams of butter;
- 1 teaspoon of confectionery baking powder;
- salt (about 2 grams - one pinch).
Cottage cheese pie with crumbs. Step by step recipe
Now I’ll tell you how to make a delicious sweet cake. You will not spend a lot of time and effort on its creation, but cause a lot of positive emotions from your guests. The dessert is tender and melting in the mouth.
- We take the working capacity, pour flour there. To it we add a confectionery baking powder.
- Pour sugar into the flour and mix.
- Grate the butter on a coarse grater and add to the flour. Mix all the ingredients so that the butter is completely enveloped in flour.
We begin to prepare the filling for our sweet cottage cheese pie.
- Pour the cottage cheese into the blender, add sugar.
- After that, add sour cream and break one chicken egg into the container. Mix everything with a spoon.
- Turn on the blender and beat all the products. It should turn out an airy curd mass.
We will begin to form our pie with cottage cheese from shortcrust pastry.
- Take a baking dish. Lightly coat it with butter and crumble our creamy dough. Next, we form an even and solid layer from it. The dough is very soft, similar to plasticine - so there will be no problems with this.
- From above we pour out our curd mass. We level it over the entire surface.
- We take the second part of the dough for the pie with curd filling. Sprinkle crumbs on top of the baking dish.
- Now all that remains is to bake the curd cake in the oven. To do this, warm it up to 200 degrees.
- We put a simple curd pie in the oven for half an hour.
- After the time has passed, the pie with cottage cheese is whipped up ready. You can serve it in portions or put it on a beautiful tray.
As you can see, the recipe for shortcake with cottage cheese is quite simple. You can enjoy this dessert in the morning with aromatic coffee. You will find more detailed instructions and a video about making a pie with crumbs and cottage cheese on the site “I Love Cooking”. By the way, recipes for other excellent dishes are also posted here.