Very tasty cottage cheese pancake with prunes is quickly and easily prepared, but it turns out to be incredible festive. Very tender, moderately sweet filling with caramel flavor and crumbly, melting dough in your mouth - such a wonderful pie will appeal to all gourmets and lovers of sweet desserts. A cottage cheese with prunes in the oven is a fragrant and very useful pastry for the whole family: but children will especially like it, because it resembles the cheese curds that are loved by everyone.
For the dough:
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 180 grams of flour;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 400 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of boiled condensed milk;
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch;
- 150 grams of prunes.
Delicious curd cheesecakes with prunes. Step by step recipe
- Put the butter in a saucepan or stewpan, add sugar and cocoa. We put the dishes on the fire and cook until the butter dissolves.
- When the oil has dissolved, remove the pan from the heat, and allow the mass to cool.
- Add the baking powder to the flour and sift it through a sieve into a deep bowl, in which we will knead the dough.
- Put sour cream in the flour (according to the recipe) and pour melted (and cooled) butter with cocoa.
- We knead the dough with a silicone spatula: it turns out elastic and does not stick to hands at all. We remove the finished dough in the refrigerator (covered with cling film) while we are preparing the filling.
- Put cottage cheese of any fat content in a bowl (I used homemade, well-wrung).
- Add boiled condensed milk, eggs and potato starch (according to the recipe) to the cottage cheese. Mix everything thoroughly, and then pierce with a blender until smooth.
- Tip. If you love the sweetest, then you can add sugar to the filling, to taste.
- Separate the fourth part from the chilled dough and put it back in the refrigerator.
- Put the remaining dough into a round shape with a diameter of 20 centimeters (no need to lubricate the shape, the finished cake will come out of it so well).
- We distribute the dough in shape, pressing it with your fingers: making a flat bottom and high sides.
- Lubricate the dough with a couple of spoons of cottage cheese filling, lay the prunes on it (thoroughly washed and dried). Pour the rest of the curd dough onto dried fruits. Lower the sides (if necessary) to the level of the filling.
- We rub a piece of the remaining dough (from the refrigerator) on a coarse grater, evenly distributing it on the surface of the pie.
- We put the cottage cheese with prunes in a well-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees 40-45 minutes.
- We leave the baked curd cheese cake in the form for 30 minutes, and then remove and transfer to a serving dish.
The cake with cottage cheese and prunes turns out to be very tender, aromatic and insanely tasty: both in warm and in cold form. I have prepared many more video recipes for you: go to the Very Delicious website and cook with pleasure.