Today I want to offer for lovers of sweets a unique recipe: a hearty, fragrant and delicious cottage cheese cake. Incredibly tender cupcake as if melts in your mouth and gives an occasion to invite your family and friends to the table. You do not need much time and effort - the cooking process is very quick and simple, with excellent results.
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- flour - 320 grams;
- raisins - 100 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 1 packet;
- sour cream - 4 tablespoons (20%);
- ghee - 4 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt.
Delicious curd muffin. Step by step recipe
- We spread the cottage cheese in the bowl, add 4 eggs to it - and mix well. Then we add regular sugar and vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt, mix.
Before adding, it is advisable to grind the cottage cheese carefully so that no lumps arise. To do this, you can use an ordinary strainer or blender.
- In the resulting mass, add 4 tablespoons of sour cream and ghee and, again, mix well. Then we add 100 grams of raisins, flour, baking powder (sift the flour well beforehand).
You can diversify your dessert with any filling you wish.
- We take a cupcake mold, pre-oiled and sprinkled with flour, and pour our resulting mixture into the mold.
- Place the form in a preheated oven with a temperature of 180 degrees and bake.
Here is our simple curd cake ready. We wait until it cools down - and then you can still crush with powdered sugar. You can even decorate it to your taste.
It remains only to cut a cupcake and invite your guests and relatives to the table.
Absolutely everyone will like a curd cake: in particular, children. It goes well with tea and milk. The curd cake turns out to be very appetizing, soft and, of course, very tasty - and for a long time it does not linger on the table, is eaten in an instant.
Continue cooking with us: “I love cooking” knows how to surprise and please you. We always have something to tell you. And I traditionally wish you bon appetit.