Which of us doesn’t like delicious cakes? I propose to cook delicious custard rings with curd cream - this delicacy can be made at home without much effort. Custard rings, according to this recipe, turn out amazingly delicious: this dessert perfectly combines soft, thin custard dough with a very tender and light curd filling.
- 200 grams of flour;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of butter (or cream margarine);
- 1 teaspoon of salt without a slide;
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 milliliters of cold plain water.
- 350 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar (weighing 10 grams);
- 100 grams of soft butter;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Delicious custard rings with curd cream. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the choux dough. We take a saucepan, add salt, water, milk, butter, and heat everything over medium heat until the oil is completely dissolved and a homogeneous mass boils.
- After the homogeneous mass boils, you need to reduce the fire, add flour, and mix everything thoroughly. Collect the dough in one lump. When flour deposits appear at the bottom of the pan, the dough must be removed from the heat.
- Put the dough removed from the fire into a bowl and leave for a while to cool.
- Add eggs to the cooled dough one at a time: mix well after each addition.
- Tip. Add eggs only to the cooled dough, otherwise, when added to the hot, they simply curl.
- First add only four eggs, look at the consistency of the dough and, if necessary, add another egg. If the dough is very thick, then beat the fifth egg and, while mixing the dough, gradually add the egg.
- The consistency of the dough should be viscous and on the blade, when you lift it, the dough, flowing down, forms a triangle.
- Next, you need to take a pastry bag with a nozzle: for example, a nozzle with a large asterisk for 12 cloves - and fill it with dough.
- Tip. If you don’t have a pastry bag, then you can use a regular file or bag, you just need to cut a corner.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, using a pastry bag, you need to form rings. Since baking rings will increase in volume, they need to be formed at a distance from each other.
- The formed rings need to be baked in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about twenty-twenty-five minutes. The rings should be browned.
- Remove the finished rings from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- While the rings are cooling, we proceed to the preparation of the cream. Pour the cottage cheese into a convenient dish, add vanilla sugar, half the icing sugar and mix well with a blender.
- Next, take soft butter, add the second part of the icing sugar, and for five minutes, beat everything well with a mixer. The oil should increase in volume, become lush and light.
- Add the curd mass to the oil and beat well with a mixer again.
- We turn to filling the custard rings with cream. Necessarily cooled, cold ring, it is necessary to cut along with a sharp knife. Using a teaspoon, fill the bottom of the ring with cream and cover the top with the top.
- The second way to fill. If you have a confectionery syringe with an oblong nozzle, then you can use it to fill the ring without cutting it, but making the nozzle on the side of the hole and filling it with cream.
- When all the rings are full, they can be decorated with icing sugar.
Delicious custard rings with curd cream are ready: they will undoubtedly delight your loved ones with a wonderful taste and aroma. You can make the filling for this dessert based on your taste preferences. Decorating this treat is not necessary with powdered sugar: you can make various sweets and glazes. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for desserts. Enjoy your meal!