Not sure what to eat and not get better? I'll tell you: delicious dietary protein rye buns. This is ideal for dieters. I offer you a recipe for healthy, low-calorie, crispy buns - they absolutely will not harm your figure. From such a test, you can cook not only rye buns, but also dietary protein rye bread in the oven. Rye flour is very useful for our body, it removes toxins and toxins. And, most importantly, rye bread has few calories, it contains many vitamins and amino acids. So, let's start cooking delicious dietary protein rye buns.
- rye flour - 170 grams;
- oat or wheat bran - 20 grams;
- cottage cheese - 180 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces
- fiber - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon;
- coriander - 0.5 teaspoon;
- yogurt or yogurt - 20 grams.
Delicious diet buns. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dishes in which we will beat the eggs. It could be a regular bowl. We break the eggs and beat them lightly with a whisk, a fork or a mixer. To whom it is convenient.
- Next, add the cottage cheese and rub it thoroughly with a fork. We have such an egg-curd mass.
- Send to the resulting mixture of yogurt and mix well. We can replace yogurt with yogurt or yogurt.
- Add oat or wheat bran, half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of soda, half a teaspoon of coriander, and a teaspoon of fiber. Mix the resulting slurry again, until smooth.
- And the last ingredient is flour. We sift it through a sieve: in order to make our diet rolls lush and soft.
- Mix the resulting dough well so that there are no lumps. It should stick slightly to your hands.
- We take a baking sheet, cover it with parchment paper or a silicone rug.
- We wet our hands with water and, using already wet hands, we form our curd rye diet rolls in the form of balls.
- From above, if desired, you can sprinkle with flax seeds or sesame seeds.
- In a preheated oven to 180 degrees, we send our delicious protein buns for further baking: for about 50-60 minutes.
After about an hour, we take out our fragrant, crunchy, certainly delicious rye buns from the oven, put them on a plate: until completely cooled. You can check the readiness of buns using toothpicks. And one more little trick: if you want the crust of buns to be soft, you need to put a plate of water in the bottom of the oven. The plate must be chosen so that it can withstand high temperatures and not crack.
Serve these diet rolls for a regular breakfast. Or for dinner - instead of bread. Buns will be a good addition to hot soup. Yes, however, they can be eaten even with ordinary tea or used as a bun for sandwiches or sandwiches. As you can see, the recipe is very simple, tasty and healthy! Want to get rid of extra pounds, but at the same time you can’t refuse ruddy buns? Then you definitely need to try cooking at home very delicious dietary protein rye buns according to our recipe. And if you want to learn more about healthy and tasty food, go to the Very Delicious website: there you will surely pick up a recipe to taste. Enjoy your meal!