If the guests are already on the doorstep, and the house is still not fragrant with the aroma of fresh pastries, then my quick recipe for a delicious lemon cake without eggs will come to your aid. Such a delicate lemon muffin is prepared very simply, and its taste really deserves attention. A pleasant citrus smell, golden crust and delicate flesh of a sunny color - this is not all of its advantages. Plus, there are no eggs in the test, and the rest of the ingredients are found in the refrigerator of every housewife. Interesting? Then let's cook together!
- flour - 300 grams;
- sugar sand - 1 cup;
- sour cream - 200 milliliters;
- butter - 100 grams;
- lemon - 1 piece of medium size (zest and juice of one lemon);
- vanilla sugar - one tablespoon;
- baking powder dough - 2 teaspoons;
- icing sugar for powder.
Delicious lemon muffin without eggs. Step by step recipe
- In a deep bowl, put butter (room temperature), add one glass of sugar and rub well with a spoon. This is best done with a mixer: this way the dough will turn out more magnificent.
- Then remove the lemon peel with a grater and squeeze the juice out of it. Tip: make sure that only the yellow part of the lemon peel is removed, since the white layer on the peel of the lemon can produce bitterness in the finished baking. Also, if necessary, you need to strain the lemon juice from the seeds.
- Pour the juice of one lemon into sour cream in small portions and mix well until smooth.
- Add two teaspoons of baking powder to the flour and sift it together through a sieve. Thanks to sifting, the flour is enriched with oxygen and our lemon muffin is especially tender and soft.
- Then in a bowl with flour add lemon zest, one tablespoon of vanilla sugar and mix.
- Go back to the bowl with mashed butter. This is where we add the dry flour mixture. We do it in stages. Add a little flour, mix, add a little sour cream with lemon juice, mix. And so we do until the flour and sour cream mixture ends. The dough should be homogeneous.
- Grease the muffin baking dish with butter, sprinkle with flour a little and put the dough in it. Gently and evenly distribute the dough in shape with a spatula or spoon.
- Tip: This plain lemon muffin can also be baked in muffin serving tins. So it will be even more interesting!
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees. Bake a lemon cake until a delicious rosy color appears.
- Tip: since everyone bakes ovens in different ways, I check the readiness of a lemon cake without eggs with a dry wooden stick. If you stick a cupcake with a wooden stick and there are no traces of dough left on it, you can safely remove it from the oven - the lemon cupcake is ready.
- We shift the finished cupcake onto a plate, give time to cool and sprinkle powdered sugar on top (this is best done through a strainer).
A wonderful tea treat is ready! Now you know another great recipe for making a lemon muffin at home. Children like this tender muffin with lemon; you can take it with you to work or just cook it for home tea drinking. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” wishes you a pleasant appetite and good mood.