My family’s favorite pastry is a delicious egg-free biscuit. Tasty, fragrant, mouth-watering vegetarian biscuit is loved by all, without exception. Decorating it every time in a new way, we get new original cakes and pastries. A wonderful biscuit in milk without eggs is a great option for baking for all occasions: on weekdays and on holidays.
- 300 milliliters of milk;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 160 grams of premium wheat flour;
- 1 teaspoon of slaked vinegar or baking powder;
- 1 tablespoon of any jam that is at home.
Tasty sponge cake without eggs. Step by step recipe
- Beat the warm milk and sugar with a mixer until completely dissolved.
- Sift flour through a sieve and add to milk. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Add the vinegar slaked soda.
- Add 1 tablespoon of any jam.
- Mix until smooth. The consistency of the mixture should turn out to be liquid, like pancake dough: a little thinner than sour cream.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter.
- Pour the dough into a mold.
- We send the egg-free biscuit into the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for about 30 minutes.
- We check the readiness of the biscuit in milk with a wooden stick: it is necessary to pierce the cake in the middle, if the stick comes out dry, then the biscuit was baked.
- Typically, the biscuit dough is allowed to cool, brew, and only then cut into portioned pieces.
- For beauty, sprinkle with powdered sugar on top or coat with any cream. A lot of lean, tasty and simple cream recipes can be found on the “I like to cook” portal.
I advise you to make berry jam (it can be used instead of jam).
- 300 grams of berries (I use frozen in winter and fresh in summer) strawberries, cherries or raspberries - you can mix and use the mixture - put in a saucepan, put on fire and bring to a boil (the berries will let juice);
- add 5 tablespoons of sugar sugar and 1 tablespoon of corn starch;
- mix all this and cook for another thirty seconds;
- cool the finished berries and beat with a blender;
- put the confiture ready for storage in the refrigerator (it should be kept in the cold for at least 2 hours before first use).
- You can also not add jam to the dough itself, but cut the cake into 2 equal parts and coat with cream or the same jam in the middle. Allow to soak for several hours. Get a vegetarian cake.
Delicious, delicate, fragrant biscuit vegetarian cake served with mint tea. A great dessert option for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A piece of biscuit melting in your mouth will be appreciated both old and small. Cake decorated with berries, chocolate or candied fruit will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table. The site “I love cooking” is pleased to offer you many options for a wonderful vegetarian (and not only) baking for all occasions.