Delicious curd cookies “Crow's feet” we often cook with our daughter. Cookies made from cottage cheese turn out to be very tasty, ruddy, with a crispy sugar crust - and soft inside, pleasantly fragrant with vanilla and cinnamon. Such cookies can be stored in a cool, dry place for about a week. My daughter loves to take home-made cottage cheese cookies with her to school, as a snack.
- butter - 100 grams;
- white sugar - 150 grams;
- whole grain flour - 300 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- vanillin or vanilla extract - to taste;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- cinnamon to taste.
Delicious goose feet curd cookies. Step by step recipe
- Grind the cottage cheese with butter until a homogeneous consistency. For this recipe, the fat content of the cottage cheese does not matter. The main thing is that it contains as little fluid as possible: serum.
- Sprinkle sour milk cheese with vanilla and baking powder for dough, cinnamon. You can use any spices you like: for example, cardamom, star anise.
- Pour the sifted flour and knead the cottage cheese dough for crow's feet.
- Tip. You do not need to pour out all the flour immediately, you need to pour it gradually, as necessary. The finished dough should become soft, elastic and easily give in to the form.
- Round off a piece of cottage cheese dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator for thirty minutes.
- Roll out the chilled dough into a layer up to half a centimeter thick and, using a glass, squeeze out circles.
- Dip each circle of dough on both sides in granulated sugar and fold in half.
- Tip. In the middle of each cookie, you can put pieces of nuts, dried fruits or berries.
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment and put on it the home-made cottage cheese cookies "Crow's feet".
- Send cookies to the oven for twenty minutes. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Such pastries: a great addition to tea drinking. Goose Feet cookies with milk will also be delicious.
From sour milk cheese you can make another type of cookie.
- For it, you need to add a teaspoon of baking powder in two cups of sifted flour.
- Beat the egg with half a glass of sugar, add three tablespoons of sour cream and pour the flour.
- Of all the ingredients, knead the elastic dough. Grind cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla extract separately until smooth without lumps.
- Roll out the dough into a thin layer, three millimeters thick, and squeeze out a glass with circles. Fold the mugs four pieces in length, a little overlap.
- In the middle we spread the curd filling, and twist the circles into a roll. We cut the rolls across, slightly pinch the place of the cut so that the filling does not fall out, and lay out on a baking sheet covered with parchment, cut down. We get wonderful, very beautiful roses.
- Bake in the oven for about twenty minutes at 180 degrees. Ready-made curd cookies in the form of roses can be sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.
Visit our site “Very tasty”. Cook delicious dishes and delight your family and friends. Here you will find many different dishes: exotic and unusual, diet - for different tastes.