A very popular and traditional delicious Japanese dessert (also called urine) for lovers of sweets. Urine is a small ball of ice cream wrapped in a shell of rice flour. The view of this dessert is simply amazing: looking at it, salivating straight. And the taste is simply gorgeous: a very delicate shell of rice dough is filled inside with delicious ice cream with a whole strawberry. I am very glad that I found this recipe and I can cook it at home, in the kitchen. Such a dessert will not leave anyone indifferent: surprise your near and dear ones with me.
- 12 pieces of frozen strawberries;
- 100 grams of rice sticky flour;
- 200 milliliters of pure water;
- 50 grams of corn or potato starch;
- different types of ice cream;
- 150 grams of sugar.
Delicious Japanese dessert. Step by step recipe
- In order to prepare a Japanese dessert, it is necessary to use rice sticky flour: not just rice flour, but sticky.
- You can take ice cream of any taste and color :, choose according to your taste preferences.
- To work with ice cream you will need a special spoon: it is convenient to make round balls with it.
- We will also need paper cups, which are used for muffins.
- Let's move on to the formation of ice cream balls: dip a spoon in boiling water, take ice cream and put strawberries in the very center, pushing it inside. Remove excess ice cream with a knife and put the ball in a paper mold.
- Thus, form all the balls of ice cream and send them to the refrigerator, to the freezer: it is necessary that they freeze.
- I am sending out for about an hour, but you are looking through your freezer: the main thing is that the balls freeze well.
- Let's move on to making dough for our dessert. First, spread parchment paper on the desktop and sprinkle it with starch.
- Pour sticky rice flour into a bowl, which can be put in the microwave, add sugar to it, and mix everything well. Pour water into these mixed ingredients and mix until smooth.
- After the homogeneous mass is ready, cover the bowl tightly with cling film and send it to the microwave (for two minutes), if you can set a high level of heating in the microwave, then set it.
- After heating in the microwave, carefully remove the film and, using a silicone spatula, mix. It is better to use a silicone spatula so that the dough does not stick to it. Stir thoroughly to make the whole dough uniform.
- After the dough is well kneaded, we again cover it with cling film and send it to the microwave for another minute.
- We take out the dough from the microwave, remove the film and mix well again: the dough is ready. It turns out stretching like rubber.
- Transfer the finished dough onto parchment paper sprinkled with starch. Sprinkle starch on top of the dough, not sparing. Spread the dough and roll it into a thin layer using a rolling pin.
- So that the dough does not stick to either parchment paper or a rolling pin, sprinkle it with starch.
- Divide the rolled dough into twelve parts with a knife: so that the dough does not stick to the knife, it can also be greased with starch.
- We take the balls of ice cream from the freezer, cover the plate with cling film, take the dough, brush the starch off it, put it on the film and put the ball of ice cream on top. Gently wrap the ball completely in the dough and glue it all: since the dough is sticky, it immediately sticks together. After that, wrap the ball in cling film and send it to the freezer.
- Thus we wrap all the balls. If the dough sticks to your hands, you can lubricate your hands in starch.
- After the urine hardens in the freezer, it can be served to the table.
A delicious Japanese dessert will certainly become your family’s favorite dish. You can experiment and add different fillings instead of strawberries. Keep such a dessert must be in the refrigerator, otherwise it just melts. On our site "I love to cook" you can find a lot of varieties of desserts.