Dear friends, I want to tell you how to quickly prepare a delicious lean cupcake quickly and without unnecessary financial costs. There are many excellent books - collections of muffin recipes, as well as sections on baking muffins in many baking-oriented cookbooks. But to cook a cupcake specifically for this recipe is incredibly simple and easy, even a novice hostess can do it. A tempting mouth-watering piece of such sweetness just melts in your mouth. The cake is tender, soft and insanely delicious. Cherry jam will add sourness to home-made cakes, and fresh frozen cherries will add spice. The aromatic smell of cake just drives the bag.
Do not believe? I propose to prepare a lean cupcake with cherry jam and fresh berries along with "Very tasty", and you will see for yourself that it is divinely tasty and elementary simple.
- three tablespoons of jam;
- two glasses of flour;
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- frozen cherry;
- one cup of strong tea;
- one glass of sugar;
- one teaspoon of soda;
- vanilla sugar to taste.
Delicious lean cupcake. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a lean cupcake, we need 200 grams of cool brewing black tea.
- We measure a glass of sugar (I have a glass of sugar - this is 200 grams) and pour hot black tea leaves into it. (I don’t like it when the cake is very sweet, so I take about 170 grams of sugar, but you can take even less).
- Stir the tea leaves until sugar is completely dissolved. Leave the tea leaves to cool. The cooled tea leaves can be filtered, and you can use not filtered.
- We take two cups of flour (1 cup - 125 grams), sift so that the flour is saturated with oxygen and the dough is easier to lift.
- We extinguish one teaspoon of soda with vinegar. Be sure to use slaked soda, then baking will not have a soda smell. Instead of soda, you can use baking powder.
- In the sifted flour, add slaked soda, sweet cooled tea leaves, three tablespoons of vegetable oil (be sure to take the smell), three tablespoons of jam (I used cherry jam), vanilla to taste and frozen cherry. Knead the dough.
- Pour the liquid dough into the cake pan. With a silicone spatula, distribute the dough evenly throughout the mold. (I used a metal mold greased with butter, and you can use a silicone baking dish).
- We send the cupcake form to the oven preheated to 210 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- The readiness of the cake is checked with a wooden skewer (if the skewer is stuck in the cake and it is dry, then the cake is ready).
- Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar.
Lean cupcake is low-calorie and very, very tasty. During cooking, you can add nuts, raisins, dried fruits, candied fruits to the dough - all that your soul desires. If you don’t have cherry jam on hand, you can use any other jam for a lean cupcake. Before serving, you can decorate the cupcake with fresh berries. Such a cupcake is ideal for both family tea drinking and meeting guests. Lenten cupcake combines simplicity, delicacy and aroma. The taste of homemade cake is very unusual, and in my family such a sweet enjoys well-deserved fame. I serve a delicate cupcake with a cup of fragrant mint tea or coffee with milk. Fruit compote is also ideal.
I’m sharing a recipe for preparing a lean cake on the Very Delicious portal. I still have many interesting, simple and tasty recipes for you that will help you prepare a delicious dish. And next time we will prepare lean chocolate cake and lean charlotte with apples.
In more detail, how to make a cupcake with berries, you can look at the YouTube channel video.