The most ideal dessert for the summer is ice cream, it is delicious and it cools perfectly. I want to share with you a recipe for delicious mint and chocolate ice cream. To cook this delicacy at home is very easy and simple, the ingredients are affordable, and the result is simply awesome. I really like to cook this ice cream, my family just loves it, it is so tasty, fragrant and refreshing that it is impossible to convey in words, you must make it and try it yourself.
- 200 milliliters of condensed milk;
- 1/3 cup fresh mint (about 15–20 grams);
- ½ cup sugar (optional);
- vanilla sugar to taste;
- 250 milliliters of fat cream from 33%;
- 50–70 grams of dark chocolate in ice cream + optional for decoration.
Delicious mint and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Step by step recipe
- First you need to prepare the mint: it needs to be washed well and dried.
- Beautiful mint leaves can be immediately set aside for decoration.
- Next, you need to separate the mint leaves from the stem and send them to the blender.
- Adjust the amount of mint to your liking, the more it is, the richer the taste you get in the end. But be careful: too much peppermint can give a bitter taste to your dish.
- Also to the mint leaves in a blender add condensed milk, vanilla sugar and grind.
- If you wish, you can add sugar, this is for lovers of very sweet ice cream.
- We take the cream and whip them until stable peaks appear. It is better to cool the bowl for whipping cream in advance.
- Whipped cream is added to the beaten homogeneous mass of condensed milk and mint.
- If desired, a little green dye can be added to the resulting homogeneous mass and mix well.
- Then whisk the entire homogeneous mass.
- We proceed to the preparation of chocolate. If you have chocolate drops, you can use them. If not, then you can take chocolate (it should be from the refrigerator) and grind with a knife, make crumbs out of it. Tip. You can adjust the amount of chocolate to your liking.
- Add the crushed chocolate to a homogeneous mass and mix well.
- Next, we shift the homogeneous mixture into the form and put it in the freezer for about eight hours or at night until solidification.
- When the ice cream hardens well, then using a special ice cream spoon we form balls, sprinkle with crushed chocolate and add sprigs of mint.
Be sure to prepare this treat for your family and you will never again buy store ice cream, because you can cook such yummy yourself. The chic combination of refreshing mint and delicious chocolate will leave an indelible impression on everyone you treat to this wonderful treat. Visit our website “Very Delicious”, here you can find many very tasty recipes.
Video belongs to Nastya Rubik