Today I propose to cook unusual and very tasty mint cookies. Cookies have a pleasant mint aftertaste - it is very refreshing and gives a sweet saturation. Any pastry with the addition of mint has a fresh and invigorating taste. Ready sweets are obtained with a pleasant greenish tint, and in the house, the aroma of summer begins to blow naturally. According to our recipe, we will prepare a delicious homemade shortbread cookie with rich notes of aromatic mint: it’s good to serve such cookies with a cup of tea or coffee.
- fresh fragrant mint - 30 grams;
- wheat flour - 200 grams;
- soft butter - 100 grams;
- sugar sand - 100 grams;
- one chicken egg;
- baking powder for dough - 0.5 teaspoon.
Delicious mint cookies. Step by step recipe
- At the first stage, mix the flour and baking powder in a separate deep container.
- Dry and clean mint leaves are covered with sugar, and using a submersible blender, beat in mashed potatoes. We put butter and a chicken egg here. All products are preferably at room temperature. Using a blender, we continue to mix all this green fragrant beauty. The result is a fairly thick paste. She is very beautiful, rich mint green.
- Now we sift our prepared dry ingredients through a sieve: flour with baking powder. Knead the dough: it turns out to be very soft, even a little sticky. But you no longer add flour to make your cookies tender and soft.
- So that the dough does not stick to the hands, wet them with water. We select in small portions and form neat round cookies. We spread on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment paper (or baking paper).
- We wet the little fork in water and flatten the cookies a little: we give it the appearance of a cake in this way.
- Bake mint cookies in a preheated to 200 * From the oven: about 15 minutes. Cookies are very important to bake inside, but it is important not to overexpose them. They should not lose their appetizing mint color and not become dense. If you overexpose them in the oven, they will turn dirty green.
From a kneading amount of dough, I got nineteen, rather large, cookies. They are quite soft and - well, very fragrant. I recommend storing finished cookies in an airtight container - it can be a tin box or a glass jar with a lid. Cook, try and I'm sure: you will like it very much. Kids gnaw on such a delicious tasty treat for both cheeks. “I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party.