We offer you a recipe for a delicious pancake cake "Red Velvet". If you don’t have an oven, this cake is a godsend! A tempting mouth-watering delicacy is so delicious that it just melts in your mouth. Delicate red pancakes in combination with spicy cream will appeal to everyone. This is not only a very tasty sweet, but also amazingly beautiful. Make a pancake cake according to this recipe - and you will be very satisfied with the result.
- cocoa powder (unsweetened) - 2 tablespoons without a hill;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon;
- icing sugar - 90 grams;
- chicken egg (large size) - 4 pieces;
- milk - 430 + 220 milliliters;
- lemon juice — 1 tablespoon;
- vanilla extract (vanilla sugar) - 1 teaspoon;
- red food coloring (gel) - 0.25 teaspoon;
- butter - 50 grams;
- wheat flour - 240 grams.
- sugar sprinkling hearts.
- cream (33-35%) - 500 milliliters;
- cream cheese curds - 300 grams;
- powdered sugar - 190 grams;
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon.
Very tasty pancake cake "Red Velvet". Step by step recipe
- Pour 220 milliliters of milk into a small container, add one tablespoon of lemon juice (for this I used a quarter of lemon), mix everything well and leave for five minutes (during this time the milk will turn sour and look like liquid sour milk).
- In a separate container, we send wheat flour, cocoa powder, add powdered sugar, mix everything well and sift it.
- Add salt (according to the recipe) and chicken eggs (I used home-made large chicken eggs) to the sifted bulk ingredients.
- We mix everything well (for this you can use a mixer, and if you mix with a whisk - this must be done intensively).
- Then add the vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla sugar), and mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- When the mixture becomes thick and uniform, add sour milk and mix well.
- Then we add regular milk, and again mix everything well until smooth (for this I use a whisk).
- In a liquid homogeneous mass, we send melted butter, and once again we mix everything.
- Color the pancake dough with food coloring and mix very carefully.
- Tip: for coloring pancake dough, I use a red gel food coloring.
- Filter the finished pancake dough through a fine sieve to remove all the lumps.
- Cover the bowl with the dough with cling film and leave for 30 minutes.
- After this time, we fry the pancakes on a small fire in a pan (for frying pancakes, I used a pan with a diameter of 24 centimeters).
- Tip: for a delicious cake "Red Velvet" pancakes should be thin.
- We leave the finished pancakes to cool completely (out of this amount of ingredients, I got 20 thin pancakes with a diameter of 24 centimeters).
- While the pancakes are cooling, we’ll start preparing the cream for the delicious “Red Velvet” cake.
- In a deep bowl, send the cream (it is very important that the cream is cold), add the icing sugar, vanilla extract, and beat everything with a mixer until the peaks are stable (I start whipping at the minimum speed of the mixer and gradually switch to the maximum).
- In the container to the whipped cream, add the creamy curd cream and mix it well with a spatula, but very carefully. Cream for the cake is very airy and beautiful.
- When everything is ready, proceed to the formation of a very delicious cake.
- We take one pancake, put it on a serving plate, coat with cream (thin layer) before reaching the edges, cover with a second pancake, then do the same.
- On the top pancake, apply a lot of cream and distribute it evenly.
- Decorate the top of a delicious cake with sugar sprinkles (I used a sprinkle in the shape of hearts).
- We send the “Red Velvet” cake to the refrigerator for 5-6 hours (during this time the cake will cool and then it will be much easier to cut into portioned pieces).
Incredibly tasty cake "Red Velvet" will turn any tea party into a fairy tale. A delicate slice of piquant sweetness just melts in your mouth. Following our step-by-step recipe, making such a cake is elementary simple. “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant tea party. Cook with love!